Pilots Urge Other Northwest Unions To Take Cuts

nwa400 said:
. " (but, hey, you guys got paid for yours, right?)." I hope by saying this your comment was directed to MARK only and not other pilots. I will never have an attitude of "I got mine, pull up the rope." Nor, do I think that is the average pilots view.
[post="271377"][/post]​
It was directed both at McClain and any other pilot who shares his pompous (and horribly misguided) sense of self-importance.

nwa400 said:
Kev.........you are right. We did get our stock. For what is is worth now. I think you are right for being angry and I would be too. I would settle that issue before I did ANYTHING else also. " (but, hey, you guys got paid for yours, right?)." I hope by saying this your comment was directed to MARK only and not other pilots. I will never have an attitude of "I got mine, pull up the rope." Nor, do I think that is the average pilots view. Guys and gals......it is not us against each other. Lets not take the bait so to speak ........lets encourage and not talk down. I hope all nwa f/a's get their due! ooohh, before you say yes to anything.
[post="271377"][/post]​
I hope all NWA employees get their due. Not just the f/a's But all the hard working men and women who gave back the last time (concessions) and who have remained status quo while the company goes through these trying times within the industry.I commend the pilot group for stepping up to the plate and would like to say thank you. However, I do believe that they (pilots) are in a much stronger position financially to do so. If/when the company returns to continued $$$profitability then I,m sure the pilot group will see to it that they are rewarded for their sacrifice. And not allow the company to reneg with a B/S line of Oh we're Inc. in Delaware so we can't. As long as they continue to try to push aside and dismiss this issue it will continue to stand in the way of future negotiations. So Mr. McCaine since you like to be the voice of reason, Why don't you URGE the COMPANY to play FAIR BALL Then maybe more players(other groups) will be willing to STEP UP to the plate. Good luck to all NWA employees.

Red Tail Bear

Red Tail Bear said:
I hope all NWA employees get their due. Not just the f/a's But all the hard working men and women who gave back the last time (concessions) and who have remained status quo while the company goes through these trying times within the industry.I commend the pilot group for stepping up to the plate and would like to say thank you. However, I do believe that they (pilots) are in a much stronger position financially to do so. If/when the company returns to continued $$$profitability then I,m sure the pilot group will see to it that they are rewarded for their sacrifice. And not allow the company to reneg with a B/S line of Oh we're Inc. in Delaware so we can't. As long as they continue to try to push aside and dismiss this issue it will continue to stand in the way of future negotiations. So Mr. McCaine since you like to be the voice of reason, Why don't you URGE the COMPANY to play FAIR BALL Then maybe more players(other groups) will be willing to STEP UP to the plate. Good luck to all NWA employees.

Red Tail Bear
[post="272216"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:up: :) :up: "A chip of the ol' block !!! :up: :) :up:

NH/BB's

North by Northwest said:
Ual liquidation AROUND THE CORNER? Your energy spent over here should be spent looking for the nearest unemployment office. Don't hate us cause we haven't been BANKRUPT (LIKE UNITED) for THREE years, and STILL a FINANCIAL DISASTER! :p
[post="270960"][/post]​

North By Northwest:

I find your postings to be distateful and disrespectful of the employees at United and other carriers who do their jobs with a sense of pride. Your postings reflect an emotional immaturity on your part. FLY was merely posting a link to an article with the latest developments at NWA. This is a public forum for constructive discussion.

You should perhaps heed your own advice, since you expend a great deal of energy at other airline message boards spouting out what usually amounts to verbal diarhea.

Many of your postings reflect a real nastiness, harshness, and jadedness toward others, which is transparent in the kind of human being you probably are. I have remained mum until this point, but as a United Airlines employee I find your hate-filled remarks to be totally offensive.

You may want to take an internal inventory of yourself and ask yourself if such comments are reflective of an aviation professional. What I have witnessed from you is often times rather ugly. :down:

I agree 100% JAMAKE1, it's all about him and NW...screw everyone else. If your BK...your bad!! WAIT, their already having a fire sale on emplyees...half the mechs! I couldn't image flying a trip with this character...I'd want off before we even pushed! There is always one in every crowd...they know it all and they let you know it!! To bad there are people like that..but there are!

JAMAKE1 said:
North By Northwest:

I find your postings to be distateful and disrespectful of the employees at United and other carriers who do their jobs with a sense of pride. Your postings reflect an emotional immaturity on your part. FLY was merely posting a link to an article with the latest developments at NWA. This is a public forum for constructive discussion.

You should perhaps heed your own advice, since you expend a great deal of energy at other airline message boards spouting out what usually amounts to verbal diarhea.

Many of your postings reflect a real nastiness, harshness, and jadedness toward others, which is transparent in the kind of human being you probably are. I have remained mum until this point, but as a United Airlines employee I find your hate-filled remarks to be totally offensive.

You may want to take an internal inventory of yourself and ask yourself if such comments are reflective of an aviation professional. What I have witnessed from you is often times rather ugly. :down:
[post="272449"][/post]​
Let me put it to you as lightly as I can. Your post is so full of BS that one can smell it from around the corner. FLY posted the link with a smirk and a smart a$$ comment on the same link on the DAL board. Furthermore, as your selected reading notes. The article does not state "BK around the corner for NWA"
As much as you would like."Many of your postings reflect a real nastiness, harshness, and jadedness toward others, which is transparent in the kind of human being you probably are. I have remained mum until this point, but as a United Airlines employee I find your hate-filled remarks to be totally offensive" You have got a lot of nerve. Your and a few other's problem is...you just can't stand it when you make nasty remarks about another carrier and they fire back. "You may want to take an internal inventory of yourself and ask yourself if such comments are reflective of an aviation professional. What I have witnessed from you is often times rather ugly" Take your own 2 cent advice...it may help face reality. "You should perhaps heed your own advice, since you expend a great deal of energy at other airline message boards spouting out what usually amounts to verbal diarhea. " What do you call a busy body like yourself, bouncing around dipping into every other airline board leaving your dog sh8t?"I have remained mum" And who really cares?"I agree 100% JAMAKE1, it's all about him and NW...screw everyone else (only those that try to SCREW everyone NOT in BK). If your BK...your bad!! WAIT, their already having a fire sale on emplyees...half the mechs! I couldn't image flying a trip with this character...I'd want off before we even pushed! There is always one in every crowd...they know it all and they let you know it!! (you two certainly can feel those shoes. You are so very incorrect, I do not know it all {I make a habit of trying to learn as much as I can from others] One thing I am sure of tho...is reality!) To bad there are people like that..but there are! " Another "hit and run" (I'm so innocent) loser. Keep your mouth shut about other carriers and you won't have to run around like a little crybaby. Don't like the replies over here, post your own bad news press releases..god knows there's enough to keep you off other boards. If either of you think people from other airlines don't see through the rash of Ual BS you really are in denial. You can take it to the bank and call it ANYTHING you want, the blood sucking vaccum that has been created by Ual "hiding" in BK is dispicable. The effect of LCCs on the industry is minimal in caparison to having the 2ed largest domestic airline linger in BK for going on 3 years. So the next time you find the need to BOLDLY spread in LARGE letters that NWA is "just around the corner from BK" just remember...if you don't like the reaction over here think twice. Do you two think Ual is somehow "special". Ual has had TWICE the opportunity and government assistance than Pan Am, Eastern, OR Braniff, and STILL can't make it. Keep your crocadile tears for some other sucker. "FLY "I heard Northwest is having a little cash crunch themselves. Too bad, so sad. :up:

Read it here.

Posted on Thu, May. 19, 2005 " [B]A little memory refresher from the Dal board.[/B]

You've proved my point, yet again. You really have an ax to grind, don't you? Unlike many of your postings, I have never wished ill upon my fellow industry breathen. The more you rant, the more you reveal your own inner turmoil. You lack the maturity to look in the mirror and instead make me and others wrong for calling you on the carpet for your objectionable and often times, stupid remarks. I guess that calling you to task to be more of an adult and holding you accountable for your mean-spirited behavior was way too much ask on my part.

Good day.

JAMAKE1 said:
You've proved my point, yet again. You really have an ax to grind, don't you? Unlike many of your postings, I have never wished ill upon my fellow industry breathen. The more you rant, the more you reveal your own inner turmoil. You lack the maturity to look in the mirror and instead make me and others wrong for calling you on the carpet for your objectionable and often times, stupid remarks. I guess that calling you to task to be more of an adult and holding you accountable for your mean-spirited behavior was way too much ask on my part.

Good day.
[post="272746"][/post]​
Listen up gumbaya...save your sappy, childish, High School psych.101 (wannabe)for yourself. I really don't think you want to enter that realm with me ( I'll show you what my part-time practice is and have you searching for your EAP card). I doubt you would be equiped to comprehend mass hipno or the Stockholm (look it up) , but that is what you would like for me to feel. Ain't gonna happen. You seem to live in a delusional state, that you believe, affords you the title to devy up professional advice, for those less inclined as noted in your pretencious epilog (Episodic Logic is a knowledge representation developed for use as a semantic theory for natural language understanding, did that help?) on the U board JAMAKE :"Having said that, I just want you all to consider the consequences of USAirways going into Chapter 7 liquidation." As IF you (Ual), has the audacity to stick your nose into someone else's LIQUIDATION. You have been slightly entertaining. Have a nice evening around the camp fire.