Pit As A Focus City

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
How are ya'll feeling in terms of how things will go with the # of flts? Does the following seem reasonable w/ destinations? I've been thinking alot lately about what flying w/o the PIT hub is going to be like and if i'll be forced to go back to CLT after three and a half years of bliss in PIT.

DCA-CLT-BOS-LGA-PHL-ORD-ATL-MSY-IND-MCI-DTW-IAD-DEN-MCO-MIA-FLL-PBI-FLL-RSW-LAX-SEA-SFO-PHX-LAS-EWR-RDU-LGW-CUN-FRA-MHT-PVD-RIC-ALB-BUF-MKE

Bliss in Pit, you have got to be kidding???? Everyone under 15 years is toast in this place. It will be really interesting to see what 20-25 year block holders do with reserve time balancing. Frankly, I hope they shut this friggin place down. And before, I get the folks on here giving me a hard time, let me just say, that I know of many, many, many, who feel the same way as me. <Managment can just go play with them selves.......as they have alwaaaaaas done.

gso2pit said:
How are ya'll feeling in terms of how things will go with the # of flts? Does the following seem reasonable w/ destinations? I've been thinking alot lately about what flying w/o the PIT hub is going to be like and if i'll be forced to go back to CLT after three and a half years of bliss in PIT.

DCA-CLT-BOS-LGA-PHL-ORD-ATL-MSY-IND-MCI-DTW-IAD-DEN-MCO-MIA-FLL-PBI-FLL-RSW-LAX-SEA-SFO-PHX-LAS-EWR-RDU-LGW-CUN-FRA-MHT-PVD-RIC-ALB-BUF-MKE
slick way to circumvent the contract by focus city......save bunch on wages,and jobs.... these guys are sharp.....maybe they go focus and hope for scope changes and go back to a hub down the road.???
you may go back to clt but if anything big goes down in PIT maintenance,i'd forget about working in CLT.
i'll forget about it too.

Latest posts

Back