Pm’s From Ghosts Past And Present

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Well it never ends I guess. Once again like Christmas season comes once a year it’s now time for another round of fresh concessions. Concessions that MUST be made to survive as per the PM’s I and I am sure others receive from top executives or at least top cronies trying to persuade the posters who have had their fill of them, posters who have come to the realization that giving more will only equate to less when we are walked out the door. Even the ghosts from concessions past are making an appearance, which is a bit strange given the fact they went ho ho ho on their merry way with a sack full of parachute money. I guess old habits are hard to break especially when it comes to taking from poor little tiny Tim’s mouth. Maybe we will luck out, and they will be shown the paths of destruction they are setting up for every one of the U employees via the three ghosts. Tis the night before concessions and all through U not a worker was caring, not me or you. Except the fab five or so contortionists who want to teach us all how to bend over in circles and juggle at the same time for this management team who pretends to have all the answers for the cure of the fatal disease U has called piss poor management.

Merry Concessions to All and To All I Am Afraid, It's Good Night.

cavalier said:
Well it never ends I guess. Once again like Christmas season comes once a year it’s now time for another round of fresh concessions. Concessions that MUST be made to survive as per the PM’s I and I am sure others receive from top executives or at least top cronies trying to persuade the posters who have had their fill of them, posters who have come to the realization that giving more will only equate to less when we are walked out the door. Even the ghosts from concessions past are making an appearance, which is a bit strange given the fact they went ho ho ho on their merry way with a sack full of parachute money. I guess old habits are hard to break especially when it comes to taking from poor little tiny Tim’s mouth. Maybe we will luck out, and they will be shown the paths of destruction they are setting up for every one of the U employees via the three ghosts. Tis the night before concessions and all through U not a worker was caring, not me or you. Except the fab five or so contortionists who want to teach us all how to bend over in circles and juggle at the same time for this management team who pretends to have all the answers for the cure of the fatal disease U has called piss poor management.

Merry Concessions to All and To All I Am Afraid, It's Good Night.
Isn't it a bit ironic that you're posting about PM's Cav? If you want to bring up the subject and give us a few facts I sure can follow suit with you post a few facts of my own from one horses mouth we all know. Shall we continue?

MrAeroMan said:
Isn't it a bit ironic that you're posting about PM's Cav? If you want to bring up the subject and give us a few facts I sure can follow suit with you post a few facts of my own from one horses mouth we all know. Shall we continue?

Go ahead and do what you want MrAeroman, unlike some posters I am not impressed with you.

Pm's are private and I kept it that way.

I am just making a point that it never ends with all the measures the executives of this company take, even begging people who differ with their views. They have zero credibility and yet have the tenacity to keep asking us to beg our union leaders. I say let this sick puppy die a peaceful death and to hell with them or any more give backs.

cavalier said:
They have zero credibility and yet have the tenacity to keep asking us to beg our union leaders. I say let this sick puppy die a peaceful death and to hell with them or any more give backs.
Yeah!! :up:

700UW said:
Cav,

I got the PM and so did Delldude from you know who.
We all received their Pm’s and it puts one in awe the measures they take to make sure they get theirs first not caring what happens to the employees or their families. They have the attitude Siegel possessed of leave if you don’t like it, and for that this BOD awarded him millions. This goes beyond wrong and anyone willing to bend again I truly feel sorry for.

Don't tell me, the person who PM'd you wanted your phone number so they could call you to "discuss" why your point of view differs from his? If you ask me, this is going way too far.

cavalier said:
Go ahead and do what you want MrAeroman, unlike some posters I am not impressed with you.

Pm's are private and I kept it that way.

I am just making a point that it never ends with all the measures the executives of this company take, even begging people who differ with their views. They have zero credibility and yet have the tenacity to keep asking us to beg our union leaders. I say let this sick puppy die a peaceful death and to hell with them or any more give backs.
Zero credibility?? You're talking about zero credibility?? How ironic is that? I can prove your credibility on here and all your fans would be shocked.

MrAeroMan said:
Zero credibility?? You're talking about zero credibility?? How ironic is that? I can prove your credibility on here and all your fans would be shocked.
What? To expose the fact that I was once a yes man blinded by this management lies and deception, I freely admitted that much but now have come to see what they are really about which is: They don't care about anyone including customers. One of my son's college professors in a business class made the comment that whatever U does, do the exact opposite, this was not in jest but this professor was dead serious. And then we have them screaming at us to take it in the shorts again, and for what!

As far as getting personal with you, take it to the PM's because other than this response I am finished answering your snide remarks in this fashion.

Back