The Pm People Are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes... fight among yourselves. meanwhile while you grumble about Dave's house in St. Thomas (or was it St. Maartin? - check for yourself in 800-US-DAILY) WN will eat your lunch in PHL. so, grumble away. WN will gladly take over in PHL, CLT, and PIT.

wnfan,

You guys at LUV aren't taken over jack squat!

Don't be mislead. East Coast is all ours, PHL, PIT, CLT..OURS! Our management may not be paying attention...

BUT WE THE EMPLOYEES ARE!

I too have not had the pleasure of any PM's from managment!!!!!! By the way Hawk, very professinal reply, just what I would expect from mismanagment!!!!! :up:

a picture of our managment team leding us into the future.

Attachments

• canyon.jpeg
    canyon.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 80
"Trouble is we outnumber you little men who pretend to be leaders. Your heroes have done a very good job of bringing the employee groups together and have set their resolve which equals a new management team. YES!!! "

I guess there aren't any "little women" in management.

blueoceans said:
"Trouble is we outnumber you little men who pretend to be leaders. Your heroes have done a very good job of bringing the employee groups together and have set their resolve which equals a new management team. YES!!! "

I guess there aren't any "little women" in management.
OK, lets correct it then.
LITTLE MINDS

pitguy said:
USFlyer said:
"...I'm not management (though I would love to be). And, I'm not that far removed from CCY ..."
This says it all clearly.
And this means what? Not everyone in management is out to screw employees. Some people in CCY REALLY do want this airline to survive and have it be a nice place to work, yet I know some folks will never believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.