Politics vs. criminal charges.....the PHL 22

The ramp AGCs are not paid that much

You're either severely misinformed or being dishonest.

The three AGCs that came from the ramp in PHL are all making big money. It's been posted on here before, but I forget the exact numbers. I'm going to estimate that their base salaries were all over $80,000/ year and then expense reimbursements pushed them all over $100,000. Since the list was posted here before I hope someone digs it up and posts it again.

And your other post about them living away from home for four to five days a week is misleading too. I'm not saying they're never on the road, but I guarantee you that they're home much more than they're away. The wives like it too since you get to take them along, all expenses paid, whenever you go away for conferences or down to the training center.

Being an AGC is a sweet gig, period.

The expense reimbursements are not profit, they are for hotel, rental cars and per diem while on the road.

The M&R GCs are on the road quite often, cant speak for the ramp.

Expenses are paid for first by the rep then reimbursed, so it is money out of pocket.

Not sure what a ramper makes but a mechanic working the line 40 hours a week plus 8 hours OT per week makes $67,600.

$23 per hour base pay
plus $2.00 per hour license
$25 per hour X 40 X 52 = $52,000

OT - 1.5 X 25 = 37.50 X 8 X 52 = $15,600
Total = $67,600

The IAM does not reimburse for spousal expenses as it would be illegal under the LMDRA law.

What is NOT typical and in some companies grounds for termination is taking your spouse with you and having her expenses reimbursed.

Believe me, the IAM is very liberal with expenses.

Heck, you can even bring the kids when you go to Placid harbor.

Placid Harbor

Yes you can bring your kids and your spouse and you have to pay for them to be there.

I have been to Placid Harbor numerous times and the member, not the IAM has to pay for the spouse and kids, per person to stay with the member.

Yes you can bring your kids and your spouse and you have to pay for them to be there.

I have been to Placid Harbor numerous times and the member, not the IAM has to pay for the spouse and kids, per person to stay with the member.

I've been there several times too. I wasn't putting the place down, or the IAM, I was just showing how liberal some things are with the IAM. I love the place.

The link I provided shows that a spouse costs $25 per day, and you can add up to three kids for a grand total of $35 per day. This includes meals, lodging, and everything else. Where else can you take the wife and three kids on vacation and only have it cost $35 per day.

You're either severely misinformed or being dishonest.

The three AGCs that came from the ramp in PHL are all making big money. It's been posted on here before, but I forget the exact numbers. I'm going to estimate that their base salaries were all over $80,000/ year and then expense reimbursements pushed them all over $100,000. Since the list was posted here before I hope someone digs it up and posts it again.

And your other post about them living away from home for four to five days a week is misleading too. I'm not saying they're never on the road, but I guarantee you that they're home much more than they're away. The wives like it too since you get to take them along, all expenses paid, whenever you go away for conferences or down to the training center.

If you want to know what union reps earn just check the LM-2 on the DOL website.

Being an AGC is a sweet gig, period.

So you are claiming that FSCs at USAIR earn $12000, base, more than mechanics?

So you are claiming that FSCs at USAIR earn $12000, base, more than mechanics?

My post, which you quoted with an additional sentence added to it, was in response to someone writing that "the ramp AGCs are not paid that much".

My post isn't a claim, it's a fact.