Possible false information from CWA?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/18/2002 11:46:54 AM ITRADE wrote:

Maybe because they pulled the memo.
----------------
----------------------------------------------------------

I understand the CWA pulled it because it subjected them to legal liability vis a vis confidentiality agreements.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/18/2002 2:18:15 PM taylor01 wrote:
[P]Well folks something going to happen,...we've been advised of a station meeting thursday 12/26. [BR]This guy hasn't had a station meeting in years!!!![/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]Well, at least I'll be able to get back from my Xmas trip if the meeting is the 26th.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/18/2002 2:18:15 PM taylor01 wrote:

Well folks something going to happen,...we've been advised of a station meeting thursday 12/26.
This guy hasn't had a station meeting in years!!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]

I don't think your meeting would be related to a shutdown. Since assets might be on foreign soil and there is a chance of seizure, we should look back at how Braniff closed its' doors for guidance. Their CEO gave the word and nothing else took off except a HNL-DFW. US would need to wait for all aircraft to be homeward from Europe, after 7 AM EST until the flights depart to the Caribbean at approx 10 AM. The other window would be after everything has departed at islands (4 PM?) until the Europe flights are supposed to leave (6 PM to 8 PM).

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/18/2002 2:18:15 PM taylor01 wrote:

Well folks something going to happen,...we've been advised of a station meeting thursday 12/26.
This guy hasn't had a station meeting in years!!!!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Taylor if they claim chapter 7 there wont be a meeting. You'll go into work one day and Dave will have the Gestapo there telling you to take your personal belongings and get out.