Psa Smile Back

EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
I got a good look at the new paint job in PIT and if you look at it from the front and side it looks like the plane is smiling a big red stripe! Cool!

EyeInTheSky said:
I got a good look at the new paint job in PIT and if you look at it from the front and side it looks like the plane is smiling a big red stripe! Cool!
[post="291372"][/post]​

I agree...My initial take was the same as yours....

cirrus said:
I agree...My initial take was the same as yours....
[post="291508"][/post]​

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. I was beginning to wonder if all that cough syrup I drank today affected my vision. :p

EyeInTheSky said:
[post="291372"][/post]​

As I posted on another thread:

Anyone who believes the PSA smile has returned in this livery clearly has their lips under their chin!

nycbusdriver said:
As I posted on another thread:

Anyone who believes the PSA smile has returned in this livery clearly has their lips under their chin!
[post="292302"][/post]​

My thought was that it reminds me not that it replicates the SMILE.
I know that the purpose is to avoid misalignment of the stripe during maintenance. Kudos to the team that came up with the entire color scheme. They came up with a color combination that helps with the summer heat (yes, even in Charlotte). It is obvious that there has been a positive bump for employee excitement and pride.

I am just enjoying seeing the elevated positive excitement on this board for a change. Best to you and all of the combined employees......

Yeah, isn't it funny how you dont hear all the US bashing from the employees from other carriers that did so for such a long time. It's all comming together and all can say what they must. Merger this, merger that, telling the HP folks to watch their backs and all. Blah, Blah, Blah....... Were just positioning ourselves to kick some serious @#% ! ! ! ! :up:

Hat's off to those US Airway and AWA employees who see the potential for this merger. Kick Ass...you bet. It may not happen immediately, due to the size of the operation and the complexity of the merger, but it is coming. Believe it....the majors are taking note. Teamwork will be key in the merger. This will be a winning team.