psa plane gets a wider smile

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
PSA PLANE GETS WIDER SMILE
Some said it was just the airplane. Others insisted that the smile just wasn’t big enough. Either way, the PSA Heritage Plane today debuts an even bigger, wider smile. After all, it can’t really hurt any of us to offer a bigger smile to our customers, right?

see the pics on the hub. or i am sure someone will post it on here.

Smile.jpg

The one thing I really liked about our PI paint jobs was each a/c type was on the tail.

I think we should do that too all the planes too.

Making the smile bigger was a good move. Nice to see the company is remains responsive to employee input. Just think...when the merger was announced and the media asked DP about painting the fleet he stated "No plans" there wasn't any focus on the matter until an employee at a townhall caused DP to rethink that strategy. Smile is great, wish we could see more of them.

I am delighted that the company is listening to the employees, and salute them for painting these 4 heritage airplanes.

Now if only they'd start listening to their customers..........

But seriously folks, the airplanes look great. I can't wait to see the Piedmont one!

My best to you all...

Does anyone know if Tempe is still taking suggestions for the AL birds's redo and the PI Livery ?

Really all they have to do is make the Allegheny logo on the tail much larger, the plane would look much better then! ;)

Latest posts