• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

av8or

Advanced
Jun 23, 2003
NY
www.usaviation.com
its either shopped(my inclination), or the N number we can't see ends in cj, and is waiting its L?? sabre codes

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 324
While the Q400 flying for US EXpress would be a great idea, the pliot contract scope clause - the one that allows affiliate carriers to fly 86 seat jets but not for wholly owned PDT to fly a 70 turboprop - means that it wont happen anytime soon. Too bad since the Q400 is much more fuel efficient than a CRJ and faster on short (<300 miles)sectors to boot.

While the Q400 flying for US EXpress would be a great idea, the pliot contract scope clause - the one that allows affiliate carriers to fly 86 seat jets but not for wholly owned PDT to fly a 70 turboprop - means that it wont happen anytime soon. Too bad since the Q400 is much more fuel efficient than a CRJ and faster on short (<300 miles)sectors to boot.

Here is an idea...put the regional airplanes back on the mainline, where they used to be and where they should be.

It is "shopped," of course.

Where did you get it? The guy that did that is a genius with this sort of thing. The ATR he did is even more impressive.

It unfortunately has visited the 'shop' but the Q400 looks amazing in US Express colors. The plane itself is also a great machine.

-Kinglobjaw

Here is an idea...put the regional airplanes back on the mainline, where they used to be and where they should be.

WOW, you mean that a mainline pilot would lower himself to fly a Prop? What has this world come too?

no it doesn't.
our cost nuetral, amateur livery is an absolute disgrace!

There's nothing wrong with the new US livery, it looks professional and the keeping the US flag was a nice touch. Furthermore, the white paint is much better for aircraft that are based in PHX or LAS.

There's nothing wrong with the new US livery, it looks professional and the keeping the US flag was a nice touch. Furthermore, the white paint is much better for aircraft that are based in PHX or LAS.
Yes, the SWOOSH speaks volumes about the airline's professionalism.

Yes, the SWOOSH speaks volumes about the airline's professionalism.

ha, nice.

Does black paint really make the aircraft that much hotter. I realize Tempe is a desert and I also realize that black draws heat - but is it that big of a deal?

The Navy Blue scheme was very classy.

ha, nice.

Does black paint really make the aircraft that much hotter. I realize Tempe is a desert and I also realize that black draws heat - but is it that big of a deal?

The Navy Blue scheme was very classy.
the navy blue livery was the best in the industry! i can remember seeing the 330 stick out in FRA against all of its global sisters. what an amazing thing!!

but...like everything else they have touched, tempe ruined it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back