Question for the conservatives

Well xUT - thanks for being honest. The only reason I pose this question is because guys like Dell and southwind can't seem to find anything Obama does that they would agree with. And it seems they still can't. Because I asked them what should Obama do - taking into account the deficit that worries them today (but didn't during the Cheney doctrine). Neither one can say what Obama should do - because to do so would cut their argument from the other side. If the deficit is bad - they won't say "sit back and do nothing - we can't afford it" . If we should retaliate, they won't say " money be damned, protect our allies". IT's easy to #### when you hate the guy making the decision.

You better check my last post Ace....that's exactly what I said.

Then we cut everyone off welfare, SSi, medicare, food stamps, Obama vacations.....LOL

Sandy messed up our checkbook big time.....maybe we just sit there and die?

Iran: The ONLY reason Iran is labeled a terrorist nation is that it refuses to price oild in US Dollars or other central bank currencies. We stay home on Iran unless we are directly attacked and Congress formally declares war.

We can arm Israel if we like, No ground troops now or ever.

North Korea: Withdraw from South Korea immediately to a base nearby and build up troops. If NK attacks us directly we declare war and frankly I'm OK with a nuke of 3 on their front lawn to help them be more respectful of their neighbors.

Bottom Line is without a formal Declaration of war we take our bat & glove and go home. That would be the definition of non interventionist.

I'm perfectly OK with Syrians killing Syrians and anyone else who desires to do so. We need to have a smaller foot print in the Arena

Reactions: 1 person
You better check my last post Ace....that's exactly what I said.

Nope...you didn't really. You said pay for a war by cutting off social programs - something you didn't have a problem with when we were in Iraq. YOu even let our president take 80 vacations to Waco alone back then.

Nope...you didn't really. You said pay for a war by cutting off social programs - something you didn't have a problem with when we were in Iraq. YOu even let our president take 80 vacations to Waco alone back then.

Cutting the social programs is your first step before the bank says ISF Dude....

Then the last option rears its ugly head...

Maybe we just sit there and die......

I said it Dude...you just too blind in your hatred of Cons....

And now where we are today, with or without Bush....we are in extremely dire straits.

You just wake up to that or something?

Cutting the social programs is your first step before the bank says ISF Dude....

Then the last option rears its ugly head...

Maybe we just sit there and die......

I said it Dude...you just too blind in your hatred of Cons....

And now where we are today, with or without Bush....we are in extremely dire straits.

You just wake up to that or something?
We sure are in dire straights. You know something though? I wish you guys would wake up to the fact that Obama didn't start at 0...and had a deficit that was growing year after year since 2001. Even God....er...Reagan...realized that Laugher's theory wasn't panning out and raised taxes. And we weren't even at war. But...we was kicking some A-rab ass and it was all okay. Our Freedom Fries tasted great. And if they got cold...we could "nuke" them.

Reactions: 1 person
We sure are in dire straights. You know something though? I wish you guys would wake up to the fact that Obama didn't start at 0...and had a deficit that was growing year after year since 2001. Even God....er...Reagan...realized that Laugher's theory wasn't panning out and raised taxes. And we weren't even at war. But...we was kicking some A-rab ass and it was all okay. Our Freedom Fries tasted great. And if they got cold...we could "nuke" them.

Sure doesn't matter one damn bit now does it?

For the first time in your life, you sound proud to be an American.

So...always back Israel and attack attack attack, but still #### about the spending. Can't do that south...you gotta either take a stand - foreign policy trumps debt - we attack. Or debt trumps foreign policy - we stay home. Remember...the deficit began spiraling upward after we started a war that should never have been fought, and the spending didn't seem to matter. So you're answer needs to be

1. Yes, we protect our ally's costs be damned

or

2. We just can't afford another war...we need to stay home.

You can't have Obama do what you believe he should do and #### at him for doing it. Got it? So which one will you back Obama on?

It wouldn't matter if this administration spent one dime on foreign policy, they'd still be spending like drunken sailors, sinking our childrens hopes and dreams into the abyss of failed policy's ! ObamaCare anyone ?

Btw KC................how many days would you want Amerika to stand, idly by, while getting shelled, on a daily basis, from Mexico ?

Not the question Dell...

1. If North Korea attacks S Korea, Japan or the US, do we do anything? Does the deficit matter too much
2. If Iran attacks Israel, do we go in with them? Does the deficit matter too much
3. If Israel conducts a preemptive strike in Iran, do we go in with military/monetary support? Does the deficit matter too much

Just asking what YOU would expect Obama to do, and if he did what YOU feel he should do, how much yammering about the deficit can we expect from you. As I said, I seemed to recall little to none coming from the right when we went into our first two unfunded wars.

I'd expect BaRack to get out of the way, like he did concerning Bin Laden and let the real men do their job !

It wouldn't matter if this administration spent one dime on foreign policy, they'd still be spending like drunken sailors, sinking our childrens hopes and dreams into the abyss of failed policy's ! ObamaCare anyone ?

Btw KC................how many days would you want Amerika to stand, idly by, while getting shelled, on a daily basis, from Mexico ?
You didn't answer my question south. I asked you what Obama should do. YOu havn't answered. You said it didn't matter what we did, he'd still spend like a drunken sailor. Do I interpret that to mean that the spending is a greater issue with you and do NOT recommend taking any action? If that's not the case, then how will you balance your hatred of Obama by factoring out the costs of war when it comes to spending?

Is this like being kinda pregnant?

Our Defense spending annually is greater than all other nations COMBINED. This should tell you we are headed down the wrong path.

Why not establish a Corporation called UNited States Global Services and hire our military out on a perdiem basis. Need a few thousand fully equipped Marines with full air support to topple your government? No Problem, deposit xxx million dollars of gold in the US Treasury and once there you can have your country back in a month.

Send NATO a bill for our troops in Europe. Do this and you'll see a total change in world politics..

Not to mention a whole lot of body bags. Lots of people who want to send troops tend not to talk about that part.

True enough Ms Tree...but my purpose in starting this thread was to give conservatives who cannot stand Obama and who feel he has done nothing right the opportunity to say what he SHOULD do if any of my scenarios play out. I am finding that they can't.