Questions & Answers for/from Doug Parker?

FM2436

Veteran
Jan 8, 2003
Remember the US Aviation sponsored Q&A for/from Doug Parker? Has US Aviation posted answers to any of those questions?

C,mon now...takes The Cand Castle months and months to respond to the customer, and you want DP to spend time on Q&A from this forum?

DP too busy with Jerry G. in his ear negotiating transition agreements and strategizing how he can further screw his employees.

I heard from the MEC yesterday that Labor relations is still making up crap that IS NOT IN THE CONTRACT AND THERE IS NO PAST HISTORY ON WHAT THEY WANT, or rather demanding.

When the MEC has to contact past reps to find out if there was any discussions on an issue, you know the company is siezing the moment to take advantage with "well, its always been done this way".

The MEC will kick there azzes on this one.

The questions were submitted to the company in late Feb and we have yet to receive the answers. We have not forgotten about the questions and are doing our best to get them answered by usairways.

Luckily there are previous reps that can be counted on for their help! Thank you, we appreciate it!

B)-->QUOTE(Todd B @ Apr 30 2006, 09:30 AM) [post="376439"][/post]

The questions were submitted to the company in late Feb and we have yet to receive the answers. We have not forgotten about the questions and are doing our best to get them answered by usairways.
[/quote]

We have been doing our best to get answers to our questions too...GOOD LUCK

As I posted elsewhere, I did receive a reply to my email of a week ago to the executive office. They are in the process of moving customer service and other people to the new building, and of closing both CCY and INT CA. I think the response times will improve shortly.

Let's just hope they get the overall message, however.

DP too busy with Jerry G. in his ear negotiating transition agreements and strategizing how he can further screw his employees.

Nice. I think your wrong, but have no facts to back it up. CSA transition agreement comes to mind but don't know all the details other than many of the CSAs were pretty happy...some were not, but on a board like this you gotta figure 50-50 is an indication that more good was done than harm.

Any chance you have any facts that DP is so busy with Jerry he's gonna let 35,000 people down? Pit, I hope your wrong.

Check the AFA E-line. Both East and West (Joint Committee) negotiations are not moving in a "balanced" direction just on simple provisions that probably and hopefully never will happen... and if it did, it may effect 3 f/as. But yet, they won't even be reasonable.

I don't know about 35,000 employees being let down, I can tell you, thus far, he's let down the f/a group.

Other labor groups can speak for themselves.

At some point Doug is going to want to capture the advantages of a merged system. If that is to happen, he needs to show Jerry Glass the door (and preferably the heel of his boot.)

It sounds like the AWA JNC members and at least half of the US JNC members are upset with the way Jerry is coming after the pilots in the negotiations. (The other half of the US JNC is, not suprisingly, conciliatory. He's been a consistent management ass-kisser from the get-go, but the morons on the US MEC just keep putting him back in power.)

Doug WILL get his wake-up call soon.