UA-NON-REV

etops: "if you must know, it is done by seniority. and their buddy passes are 24 passes one way segment . if you do one trip and it has 4 legs that's 4 passes you used up. per my wife who use to fly for them . just to add. i think we shouldn't even ask these questions at the present moment . it is very premature."

Agreed. I'd be very pleased to be wrong..but; I'm afraid that pass travel issues will be the least of our problems if/when this happens. Best of luck to all of us here if it does.

Thanks to all that have posted the information. Even thought it is premature, I just remember the big difference between HP and US trvl benefits and the infamous "Row23middle."(To those of you who dont know that was where we sent our opinions on what our combined pass benefits should be.) It took some time before the new non rev policy was finalized and we continued trvling on our own metal with our old sytem for a while. I also remember the pages of post on DOH vs First Come First Served on this board. I hope if the powers that be know if we are merging they will start working on a new combined policy BEFORE it divides employees like it did E vs W. Mama

You are right, we can only hope the the money losing side (west) gets disposed of to cover any anti trust problems that arise form the DOT!!!

hAHAHAHAH!! wooo completely out of touch with reality :lol: :lol: I guess you forgot that your being BOUGHT by west money makes you profitable. Ya killin me!! Worst paid pilots in the industy and you think the east is profitable, i'm laughing so hard I can barely type!! Not once but TWICE bankrupt TWICE I said in 24months yet you think you are profitable hahahahahah. We'see just how profitable whne PHL is closed for IAD when BOS, DCA and LGA are gone for JFK. Profitable?? Think you had better start looking for a job!

hAHAHAHAH!! wooo completely out of touch with reality :lol: :lol: I guess you forgot that your being BOUGHT by west money makes you profitable. Ya killin me!! Worst paid pilots in the industy and you think the east is profitable, i'm laughing so hard I can barely type!! Not once but TWICE bankrupt TWICE I said in 24months yet you think you are profitable hahahahahah. We'see just how profitable whne PHL is closed for IAD when BOS, DCA and LGA are gone for JFK. Profitable?? Think you had better start looking for a job!
You're insane if you think BOS has anything to do with the NY market. :lol: :lol:

Think you had better start looking for a job!
I don't have much time left here "junior" and really don't need to be here, you westheads I would think have a lot more to lose than anyone out east. I think your the one that will need some luck finding a job :lol:

It never will, and if UAL gets involved it could be lights out for us all we don't need UAL. http://www.charlotte.com/business/story/605950.html

No what we never needed was you!!!! Parker should have done what SWA was doing to you in PHL move in lower the price and finish the kill! No he had to pull in the life boat after you already sank the ship. Now the life boat is leaking, thanks east your drama never fails to amuse...

I don't have much time left here "junior" and really don't need to be here, you westheads I would think have a lot more to lose than anyone out east. I think your the one that will need some luck finding a job :lol:

Can you leave TODAY and take several of your friends with you? Please??? :up: :up:

Hi Kona:

United is flying B-767's SFO-KOA-SFO...at least for the month of May. I feel you. Parker's excuse is a weak one. Commuting is a life-style choice that people make. This entire thread is hopefully a moot point anyway...

Aloha,

Jamake1
Aloha Jamake1, Mahalo for the info.....UA also had 2 flight a day to LAX which was great, but times are changing. I really don't care to travel very much any more, but I have to go to So Cal at least 1x a year. Take care
Aloha,
Konaparadise

We (EAST) use to do the same till A-west screwed things up, also if you spouse was traveling alone they went under your seniority we lost that to with A-West, now they go last.

Same old story just different day......they did this...they did that. Get over it and MOVE on. :bleh:

. We'see just how profitable whne PHL is closed for IAD when BOS, DCA and LGA are gone for JFK. Profitable?? Think you had better start looking for a job!

Before you posted your response, you might have wanted to take a look at UA's route map. They have NO international service out of JFK and very little domestic. Out of the 3 airports in NYC, looks like 10 routes and that includes dupes to DEN, LAX, ORD. UA gave up their terminal at JFK and shares with BA and a host of others now. Hardly a presence big enough to replace BOS, DCA and LGA.

Latest posts