UA-NON-REV

You are correct, I retired in 3/2001 and with the old US traveled as a sa3. When the AW/US came about it was changed to sa4. I wrote Doug many times and his answer was there are many employees misplaced because of closures of bases etc.....and they need to commute to get to work so they need the priority......bull, because my station closed and and I went FLL and commuting to LAX for five years never had to call in sick and never was late!! I always had backups

Bull is right. If he was so concerned about the commuting employees, make them SA2's. In all my years of flying, I never failed to make a flight due to a retiree or their family. I have had problems since with every active going ahead of me though. As someone pointed out so well, it seems like they took a lot of the worst of both and combined them. Funny, never hear anything good from the West side about the ETC. I know of no other airline that has something like that. Mostt offer a call in service that tells you GOOD, FAIR or POOR. Hardly very informative. :(

There is an automated system...1-800-325-9999

You can call in and enter the flight number and date and it will tell you what the flight is booked at and how many nonrevs are listed

Before you posted your response, you might have wanted to take a look at UA's route map. They have NO international service out of JFK and very little domestic. Out of the 3 airports in NYC, looks like 10 routes and that includes dupes to DEN, LAX, ORD. UA gave up their terminal at JFK and shares with BA and a host of others now. Hardly a presence big enough to replace BOS, DCA and LGA.

Chris,

It's going to have to go away before the DOJ will approve it. That east sewer pit is all but done UAL don't need that they want CLT has to offer...

Me squirm naaa, just waiting until next week when Parker says merger that's when I get all happy because I know that the REAL union will be home soon :up:
Are you one of the ones that voted to keep ALPA on the property when 48% ( I think) of the AWA pilot group tried to get rid of them years back or was that before your time, and don't worry you can still wear that ALPA lanyard no matter what. Are you drinking buddies with Dougie or are guessing it will be next week?

There is an automated system...1-800-325-9999

You can call in and enter the flight number and date and it will tell you what the flight is booked at and how many nonrevs are listed

We have the same thing as a backup to the website. On the web, you can issue buddy passes, check availability, list, makes changes to the listsing etc. You can also see where you fall in the standy list for a flight.

Aloha Jamake1, Mahalo for the info.....UA also had 2 flight a day to LAX which was great, but times are changing. I really don't care to travel very much any more, but I have to go to So Cal at least 1x a year. Take care
Aloha,
Konaparadise
Lets get together for happy hour at Oceans and talk story.

I can find the Kona Elks.