Reagan Int'l employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

Nov 5, 2011
I know this will appear to be strange, however, life is a strange and sometimes huorous thing. If you you dont take it too terribly serious all the time! A little background on myself will follow this post in the same thread. I am looking for a woman that works for US Airways as a possible flight att.??? I carried her grandson, Owen onto the plane and made sure that her daughter, Abby, and grandson, Owen, were settled in their seats. As Abby and i parted ways, she asked me a few questions to which i could only answer as a married man would... Without giving explanation, for fear of temptation, i ran ti cat h my plane. Had i not been married, i would have skipped the flight to talk more with her and at the very least taken her phone number. This occurence transpired about three years ago. After losing my father last year and going through a divorce as wel, i have decided to change many things in my life. I truly enjoyed Abby and Owen's company and would love to find out how they areand if it is possible to pass on my information to Abby... I know Abby was visiting an aunt in Charlotte, NC. Again, my name is marc mollicone and you can find me i am sure on google. Along with everything else in the universe!!! Thank you for your time and help on this matter!

Is it stalking when you ask publicly and offer to give your information and not inquire or pry into their information and lives...??? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4 people
Well, three years or 2 and a half... Makes no difference. Although it maybe a shot in the dark, she seemed like a great person. Make no mistake, i am not desperate. If you dont have something worth while to add or help, why even post unless you are actually witty and funny. Otherwise, you are the one that seems desperate for attention and a response. Thanks for your statement...

Reactions: 5 people
Well then since this isnt US Airways related, the mods should just lock the thread.

Try match.com instead, lol!

Actually it is. Her mother works for US Airways and it was on a flight by the airline. Also, your post was funnt this time... Im still laughing! I dont care who the joke is at the expense of, as long as it is funny!!! That was funny, lmao!

Well, three years or 2 and a half... Makes no difference. Although it maybe a shot in the dark, she seemed like a great person. Make no mistake, i am not desperate. If you dont have something worth while to add or help, why even post unless you are actually witty and funny. Otherwise, you are the one that seems desperate for attention and a response. Thanks for your statement...

With regards to 700UW, you may at least be a good judge of character.

Reactions: 1 person
My hope is not to judge but to be a good man. Life is complicated enough by circumstances beyond our control. So, when someone makes a comment that is seemingly rude, one can only respond with honesty and the hope that they see your point. Remember one thing if nothing else. As you point a finger at others, three more point back at you... Thanks for the support. The world would be a better place if it were filled with more happiness. However, then we wouldnt need pharmacies or doctors would we?

Pay no attention to the true "STALKER" of the US board - 700, the buzzard that circles waiting to pounce.

I hope that you do find her. Someone out there knows her, and will relay your message. Be patient.

Rogue.....

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words Rogue... I will be patient and hopefully someone picks up on this message. Afterall, how many flight attendants are based out of Reagan Int'l with a daughter named Abby and grandson Owen visiting an aunt in Charlotte, NC.??? Has to be someone that knows her or could inquire?!

Status
Not open for further replies.