Reagan Int'l employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay no attention to the true "STALKER" of the US board - 700, the buzzard that circles waiting to pounce.

I hope that you do find her. Someone out there knows her, and will relay your message. Be patient.

Rogue.....
Thanks, best you can do is call names and insult instead of using facts and debate?

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for the encouragement and kind words Rogue... I will be patient and hopefully someone picks up on this message. Afterall, how many flight attendants are based out of Reagan Int'l with a daughter named Abby and grandson Owen visiting an aunt in Charlotte, NC.??? Has to be someone that knows her or could inquire?!

My suggestion to you would be to run a want ad in the local newspaper.

This forum is not a lonely hearts club. No one would ever give out personal information about employees as that would be a security breach.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok. So i am only asking to pass MY INFO on to anyone that knows the US Airways employee that has a daughter named Abby and grandson Owen... I helped her with her son on and off the plane... Again, i wish only to pass MY info on to the employee that works out of Reagan Int'l... CLT was the destination of the sister of the employee and Abby's aunt. Abby was a wonderful woman that i met and could not engage further because i was married at that time... I have no sharp objects to grind... I am well raised and extremely well mannered!

Reactions: 2 people
Reagan Int'l employee board... Is there such a thing. I only wish to pass my information. I do not wish to have any mpre info than what i already remember from my conversation with Abby... If she wishes to contact me that would be her prerogative. Thanks for any and all help.

Reagan Int'l employee board... Is there such a thing. I only wish to pass my information. I do not wish to have any mpre info than what i already remember from my conversation with Abby... If she wishes to contact me that would be her prerogative. Thanks for any and all help.
Name or description of Abby's mother would be helpful. There is no way that a person can keep up with the names of coworker's children, grandchildren, their hometowns, etc...It's a big company.

US CREW, Thank you for the response. Abby's mother was about 5'4"-5'6", long dark hair and tan complexion if i remember correctly. Her daughter Abby had long blonde hair and fair skin. She was waiting at the gate with her daughter until the flight left for Charlotte... Thanks for your help and the tip... I didnt even think to give a description. It is a large company. Hopefully i find this needle in the hay stack... Thanks again!

USCREW, I believed Abby's mother to be a crew member due to the conversation that Abby and i had. I dont have any evidence of either being a fact as i do not recall exact words except for the facts i have mentioned. However, i sort of assumed she was based there due to her waiting for Abby and Owen to board. Her uniform was identical to most of the flight crew uniforms i have seen. And employees that work at the gate usually dont have the chance to stay away from their gate for too long due to angry customers that believe they are the only thing that matter or exist on the planet... It seems as though Abby's mother new the gate people there quite well if i remember correctly. If you have ever seen the adjustment bureau, i would ride the same bus in hopes of running into her. Life is full of chances, twists and turns... I did the right thing at the time and i do believe in karma! Thank you. You have been a real help thus far posing great questions to things i should have listed and given more thought to.

Abby did say her mom worked for US Air for quite some time and got her a ticket through some family pass deal... Do they go on standby, friends and family?

Abby someone... Abby who? Abby Normal?! Courtesy of Mel Brooks and his masterpiece "young frânkesteen"..... Frôdrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts