Reagan Int'l employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the title of the thread and must make correction:

The airport (DCA) is NOT an "international" airport. Never was. Before it was named after Reagan, the name was Washington National Airport. There is no customs facility at DCA, and therefore is not considered "international."

It's official name is now: "Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport."

Of course, none of this precludes flight attendants from welcoming their passengers to Reagan International Airport. (I think they figure every airport they go to is international....after all, they're big-time airline flight attendants and would never stoop to working a trip into anything less.)
Washington is the most powerful city in the World. We don't need to stoop to working an "International Airport". I usually just say, "Welcome to Reagan National". B)

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. I still lurk! Lol. If you all work at Reagan Washington National... The first three rounds are on me!

I think this is kinda'of'a cute topic.... :)

But hey, it is kinda, a little ....[sup]tiny[/sup] bit creepy and unusual as well, but still cute.

Reactions: 2 people
If only you all knew me on a personal level. You would be shocked that i would attempt such a hopeless romantic, fool hearted idea. I know how this looks and sounds. The endless echo of nut-job creepy guy, is so foreign to me. So i take a step back, look at the picture i have painted and realized this is really strange... But dont worry or fret, i still have both my ears! I will be patient and if it is the will of the airline gods, my info shall be passed on..... Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.