Reagan Int'l employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc,

I'm a flight attendant based in DCA and the base is relatively small but we still have around 700 F/As. The description you gave of Abby's Mom does not ring a bell off the top of my head but that doesn't mean anything. As you know, safety and security is our main concern but I think that passing a message would be okay. I don't fly very much, usually 7-8 days a month due to another full time job and the next time I fly out will be on the 17th. I will ask a few F/A friends in the mean time to see if they know anyone who meets the description and has a daughter named Abby. Otherwise, I'll post a note in the crewroom when I return. If Abby's Mom is still based in DCA, I'll probably find her--no promises though :D

USCREW

Well USCREW, I must admit this is unusual for me to put myself out in a public forum... I am a private person. However, Abby was a kind young lady that seemed to be a great mom... I could sense that right away. Family values are extremely important and seem to have changed quite a bit through the years. I am a former athlete from the University of Alabama and originally from Massachusetts. Unfortunately we did lose to LSU this weekend 9-6, at home. Roll Tried... I took care of my father until his passing and now keep a watchful eye on my mother. I am the youngest of three and always worked hard to achieve whatever goals i had set. There was an article written about me in the Fall River Herald News two years ago... Maybe google my name and it will come up. Not sure. Not really into reading about myself. I buried the narcassist in me years ago! Lol. Thanks for your help. You have been great. And yes, i only wish to pass on my personal info. I am not a freak. As odd as my request to find Abby may seem. Thanks again!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry but I am just not buying any of this. Call me whatever.....but this stinks to high heaven. I don't like it at all.

Ted Bundy was quite charming and handsome....Keep this in mind.

Marcus...get off our forum...you are giving me the creeps.

I appreciate your opinion as well as adding ted bundy as a comparable to myself. I have never had anyone do that... If i were ted bundy would i put myself out on a public forum and giver personal information for third party people to pass onto Abby??? As well, she and her mother, whom works for your company had me carry Owen aboard. I would like you to use common sense and not jump to craigslist killer status... Oh and i am super animal friendly. I have two labs and a cat. I dont know what you are "buying" or not buying, but i am pretty certain those types you speak of arent so public about themselves. Reuniting with someone is a natural thing... Facebook!? I dont remember her last name or i would facebook her... Which is more intrusive if you think about it! Thanks for your help.

A yellow lab and a black lab. An orange tabby cat. She is really moody. She misses my dad. She takes it out on my mother! Lmao. Oh, and i am not charming... Chivalry is not dead, just common sense!!!

Flybynite, please be my friend... Im from massachusetts, sarcasm and teasing come natural.

Just noticed the title of the thread and must make correction:

The airport (DCA) is NOT an "international" airport. Never was. Before it was named after Reagan, the name was Washington National Airport. There is no customs facility at DCA, and therefore is not considered "international."

It's official name is now: "Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport."

Of course, none of this precludes flight attendants from welcoming their passengers to Reagan International Airport. (I think they figure every airport they go to is international....after all, they're big-time airline flight attendants and would never stoop to working a trip into anything less.)

Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is the winner... Apparently, i am the loser. Searching for a woman that was interested in my jeffrey dahmer-like-charm... That isnt even funny!!! Unless, you are not me! I guess it is all in jest at my expense... I can take it. By the way, ah think mah tail fellll offffff!!! You guys are great. And mostly supportive. I should have to pay for this!

Just noticed the title of the thread and must make correction:

The airport (DCA) is NOT an "international" airport. Never was. Before it was named after Reagan, the name was Washington National Airport. There is no customs facility at DCA, and therefore is not considered "international."

It's official name is now: "Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport."

Of course, none of this precludes flight attendants from welcoming their passengers to Reagan International Airport. (I think they figure every airport they go to is international....after all, they're big-time airline flight attendants and would never stoop to working a trip into anything less.)

Would you plz read the thread.....before jumping in here???

This thread isn't about the name of the airport.

and so many F/As say "we'd like to welcome you to...". But then they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.