Real Life After Layoff

THIRD SEAT HERO,

What else did you expect from a Bush-Davidian???

Why doesn't FIN report the actual numbers of GOOD PAYING jobs that have gone overseas?? He boasts about 240K new low wage jobs created but fails to mention the MILLIONS of JOBS that have been LOST since Bush got into office?? Anyone can manipulate information to their liking.....Just look at Halliburton, you know the company CHENEY has NO :lol: ties to?? They were caught once for overcharging the US Govt for fuel in IRAQ. Once again they are charged with $71 MILLION in unaccounted-for charges. All on Bush's watch. Funny, I don't recall any official charges levied against the corporation....oh right....Cheney's Halliburton is creating jobs <_<!!

What about that umpteen-TRILLION dollar debt??? A far cry from when Bush took office eh??? Bogus WMD info??? Amnesty for umpteen-million illegal that will for for peanuts??? Growing trade deficit??? Seeing any trends here Finman??? Tell me when to stop pointing the real truth of your beloved party, and the harm they are inflicting upon this country:angry: !!

We are headed for another Great Depression that will make the last one look like a blip :shock: !! You can bank on that one for sure. Then even those "so called jobs nobody else wants to do" (Bush's words) will already be taken by our friends to the Southwest.....too bad.

Well ThirdSeatHero it is well known on these boards that Finman is a Right Wing Koolaide Drinking pro company Bean Counter!

Where have you been?
My apologies for straying into politics. There's really nothing to be gained, and there are other boards to debate those issues.

My apologies for straying into politics. There's really nothing to be gained, and there are other boards to debate those issues.
Finman there really is no need to apologize. We disagree on many issues and sometimes it gets heated, however this would be a boring board if we all thought alike.

Regards Local 12 Proud!

You are one SOB of an old geezer. No one asked for your input on the job market nor does one need your infamous wisdom on where to look for one.

Your heckling crass remarks may be funny to you, but to the people you SCREWED, you’re just an A$$.
Twice as ugly isn’t the reason you can’t look yourself in a mirror, try the fact that you’re a SCAB and an x-marine one at that. Lucky for all concern including yourself your search and rescue days are long over…..
Your x-marine buddies would probably spit in your face and never again be able to look you in the eyes. Along with your age and your looks, your honor is gone too.
Who you calling....."crass"? :lol:By the way, it aint me thats afraid when I look in the mirror...its the mirror!
At any rate, glad to see someone else here has a sense of humor!

Who you calling....."crass"? :lol:By the way, it aint me thats afraid when I look in the mirror...its the mirror!
At any rate, glad to see someone else here has a sense of humor!

"crASS"
Definition of crass (adjective)
stupid; dull; insensitive; materialistic; rude; ill-mannered...

Well, at one time or another, I have been called 3 of the 6 you mentioned! :lol: (I'll leave it up to y'all which 3 you think they are ;) )
<_< That's not much of a challenge!!! :lol:

<_< Sorry!!---- I really couldn't let that one go by!!! "The Devil made me do it!" :p