Reddings Response

If its real, the stupidity is beyond comprehension and should not be tollerated.

It's real. The only thing not real is his integrity.

First he drafts an e-mail, a VP of all people, a person who believe they deserve any and all bonuses and raises. The e-mail in effect says he could care less about Mr. Allen's concerns. Mr. Allen who as a skilled AMT at AA helps MAKE A PROFIT for AA; not only by his sharing of the UNEQUAL sacrifices but with his responsibilities providing safe, airworthy aircraft. Mr. Reding basically says that Mr. Allen can eat cake.

Mr. Reding is embarrased that his e-mail gets out and trys to save face.

If ANYONE believes that a company lies to you and steals from you and then says that they never intended for the work force to read/see/feel how they really feel about said work force then that person is a fool!

Clinton NEVER had sex with that woman.

Reding NEVER said AMTs look like potted plants when AMTs were gate manning and he NEVER said, "If he hates it here, why doesn’t he leave..."

It's real. The only thing not real is his integrity.

First he drafts an e-mail, a VP of all people, a person who believe they deserve any and all bonuses and raises. The e-mail in effect says he could care less about Mr. Allen's concerns. Mr. Allen who as a skilled AMT at AA helps MAKE A PROFIT for AA; not only by his sharing of the UNEQUAL sacrifices but with his responsibilities providing safe, airworthy aircraft. Mr. Reding basically says that Mr. Allen can eat cake.

Mr. Reding is embarrased that his e-mail gets out and trys to save face.

If ANYONE believes that a company lies to you and steals from you and then says that they never intended for the work force to read/see/feel how they really feel about said work force then that person is a fool!

Clinton NEVER had sex with that woman.

Reding NEVER said AMTs look like potted plants when AMTs were gate manning and he NEVER said, "If he hates it here, why doesn’t he leave..."

Could not be more fake. Nice try though!

Nope, don't think so management boy. He's an arrogant PUP dick. He is just the that type to respond in this juvenile manner.

Having read and heard his continued diatribe about outsourced maintenance, how other airlines are doing this or doing that. His threats are beyond getting old.

Its going to be a fun year for all AA unions.

Imagolfer, are you ignorant, management or simplywell, ignorant? I really like where he responds, "The email I drafted was not intended to go directly back to you."

American Airlines inventers of the UNEQUAL Shared Sacrifice.

----- Original Message -----
To: Michael Allen
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: Reflective vests

Michael,

First, let me apologize. I would never respond to an employee so shortly without providing background and additional context. That being said – while the response may have been curt – it does reflect my personal view that each of us should be working together to solve the company’s tremendous challenges, not simply looking for opportunities to criticize and complain. It’s clear from your e-mail to Danny that you are frustrated, and I recognize that, but there have been some very positive things going on within the M&E organization.

AA management, TWU and the vast majority of employees have worked very hard to take a different path than our competitors and I’m very proud of the success we’ve had so far. One quick look around the airline industry – which includes a few airlines still in bankruptcy – is all it takes to understand the consequences of not working together, of not recognizing that the fate of all employees is tightly linked to the success of American Airlines.

If anything, my response was out of my own frustration because I believe we’ve proven that Working Together represents American’s best chance at long-term growth and sustained profitability. But it is an individual choice for each of us.

As always, I will be making my annual visits to several of the larger line maintenance stations over the next six months. I’ll work with the TWU to make JFK one of my first visits. I’m hopeful that you’ll join your colleagues in a constructive discussion on the issues that face us all.

Sincerely,

Bob

----- Original Message -----
To: Michael Allen
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: Reflective vests
Michael,

First, let me apologize. I would never respond to an employee so shortly without providing background and additional context.

Which means, he never responds without adding a bunch of BS about how good we have it, and how the bone-us really isn't a bone-us, it's just part of the compensation package he deserves for keeping us in the dark and underpaid. ;)

Reding's cleaned up and properly spun reply could actually be some sardonic wit's take on the humourous side of management doublespeak.

Some of his communications that I know are authentic are just like that.

Reding's cleaned up and properly spun reply could actually be some sardonic wit's take on the humourous side of management doublespeak.

Some of his communications that I know are authentic are just like that.

I am told that when he flew into MIA once, when we were "gate manning" with an AMT on the jetbridge he made a comment about the AMT looking like a potted plant.

There was a crew meeting in MIA with Reding present and the AMTs got a potted plant, and I'm told put a shirt, ear muffs and a flashlight on the plant. The meaning was PRICELESS!

UNEQUAL Shared Sacrifice, Pull Ttogether - Win Together, now there is "Let them eat cake!" ;)

Come on imagolfer, what's wrong? That's okay. Remain behind your alias while defending management's actions demonstrating their lack of respect for a skilled work force.

I guess you will simply remain in the dark till April 17th when your precious management accepts their grossly overpaid "bonuses".

April 17th will be here in the blink of an eye. I will take your lack of a response imagolfer as an indication that you were wrong about reding.

There is nothing wrong with being wrong. Not admitting it when shown you are, well, that's wrong. ;)

Imagolfer, you have been shown that your support for Mr. Reding was misplaced. Although that support may help you in management it does nothing for your future opinions on this BB. Like I said, being wrong is not wrong in itself, only being wrong and not admitting it when prooven so.

I have PMed you with no response as well as no reply to my previous posts. I can only assume that your management masters will not allow you to answer for your defense of an ignorant management mindset. What a shame. :(

Imagolfer, you have been shown that your support for Mr. Reding was misplaced. Although that support may help you in management it does nothing for your future opinions on this BB. Like I said, being wrong is not wrong in itself, only being wrong and not admitting it when prooven so.

I have PMed you with no response as well as no reply to my previous posts. I can only assume that your management masters will not allow you to answer for your defense of an ignorant management mindset. What a shame. :(

Your high and mighty attitude is pretty sickening. Reading your posts would makes it sounds like the 2nd coming of Lord will be an airline mechanic.