"Hat Trick"

Piney,you've been on this board WAAY TO LONG!!! :up:

Ya got that airline humor..

Liked the devil part of the room.... :up:

PineyBob.....I think I just wet my pants!!!!

Maybe he needs to be trampled. If you want to work for bottom of the industry pay scale God Bless you.

I was just trying to add some humor, I want the contracts done so that US can focus on the customer which is the ultimate provide of your salary.

Hey Luvin737s....The only reason we got trampled on was because they went into the 2nd bancruptsies to bring our wages way down to HP wages in which DP was VERY much a part of. Also, when in bancruptsy, the unions and employees have NO power...you are at the mercy of the court system and the company.

Hey Piney-
How many people's pay has Doug Parker cut?

What you fail to acknowledge is that DP has been far too soft on the east employees and has allowed them to trample him. The east only responds to someone like Bronner or Franke and you know it. So I won't be RSVPing to your pity party.
He cut noone's pay, before this merger they were already the lowest paid airline workers, like the ATSB said "There's nothing to cut", hence the "type" of people that accept positions at that type of airline. You'll notice that before 9/11 US Airways employees were well paid hence the quality of its employees ie. willing to fight to make a difference and fight to keep it a decent place to work and be paid what they're worth. Airlines like American, United, Northwest, Continental, Delta, and US Airways paid well and were very select about who they hired, others such as those who paid poorly had to take what they could get. In some cases those lower paying lucked out and got people that were too good for them but for whatever reason chose to be there, in most cases though they had to accept those that tried in vain and were shunned by the higher paying airlines. In plain english basically those that were REJECTED are/were just happy to get what they could and will continue to drink kool-aid and settle for low wages.

I do have to say that I think DP is so busy looking at the bottom line and keeping it profitable that maybe he just thinks that maybe people will accept all of this negative change. Who knows but I sure wish something would give.