Remembering 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCFlyer said:

What is idiotic about it? Your entire statement.  IMHO, it is MORE disrespectful to the veterans and troops to replace the ONE WORD in the anthem that represents them with "Chiefs" than it is to sit down during it.  I've been to a few Chiefs games.  The stadium holds about 80,000.  About 75,000 of them are white. Gee how can you stand to be around so many evil whites?  THEY are disrespecting the flag....our veterans....and those that died fighting for this country. Not really, Kapernick is doing that.  But that's okay.  They are proud Americans...and besides, they are proud of their team.  But they are standing up to show their respect.  White people LOVE this country.   But woe the black man who doesn't stand. No. When any white athlete wont stand for the anthem because he doesn't believe in what our flag and our country stand for he would get the same if not worse sentiment. Are you really that stupid?

Let me ask you....I'm assuming by JFK that you are in NYC.....would you consider it respectful if everyone at the stadium replaced "brave" with "Jets" or "Giants"? 

And FWIW, I love it, but I'm ready to leave it.  If I were younger, I would. I wish you were younger.  I do not like the direction this country is heading....let by the "patriots". There are a lot of people of all races colors and creeds that are sick of the way this country has been led by left wing America haters like our current President and that's one reason why Trump is packing stadiums.
Nice try but no it isn't more disrespectful. Race has nothing to do with it despite morons that make EVERYTHING about race. Kapernick is saying he has no respect for the flag or this country. Then leave. Get out and take your socks with pigs dressed as cops with you.

Reactions: 2 people
Zom JFK said:
Nice try but no it isn't more disrespectful. Race has nothing to do with it despite morons that make EVERYTHING about race. Kapernick is saying he has no respect for the flag or this country. Then leave. Get out and take your socks with pigs dressed as cops with you.

Race has EVERYTHING to do with it.  80,000 predominantly white fans have yelled "Chiefs" instead of "brave" at the end of the anthem and I'll bet you don't find that disrespectful.  I do.  And I'm a white liberal.  And I found it disrespectful for decades.   Indeed...listening to winger radio here, people are super critical of Kaepernick (who is neither white nor black, but "tattooed"), but they never stop to think about what they themselves do at every single Chiefs home game.  

KCFlyer said:

Race has EVERYTHING to do with it. Only to dummies.  80,000 predominantly white fans You're the one who keeps bringing race into it. have yelled "Chiefs" instead of "brave" at the end of the anthem and I'll bet you don't find that disrespectful.  I do.  And I'm a white liberal. Yeah "white liberals" usually make everything about race, must be all that white guilt that plagues you.  And I found it disrespectful for decades.   Indeed...listening to winger radio here, people are super critical of Kaepernick (who is neither white nor black, but "tattooed") Again with race., but they never stop to think about what they themselves do at every single Chiefs home game. If it sickens you so much why go to the games? 
Yeah KC as usual you make very little sense but hey you're a "white liberal". That explains a lot.

Zom JFK said:
Yeah KC as usual you make very little sense but hey you're a "white liberal". That explains a lot.

Short answer - on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst - where does Kaepernick's disrespect rank...and using the same scale....where do Chiefs fans rank? 

There is no comparison. None whatsoever. Only in your mind do the Chiefs fans hate America. Kapernick leaves no doubt that he hates America. You defend him you must agree with him.

Zom JFK said:
There is no comparison. None whatsoever. Only in your mind do the Chiefs fans hate America. Kapernick leaves no doubt that he hates America. You defend him you must agree with him.

I don't like Kaepernick, but I don't believe he hates America any more than any Chiefs fan.  Yet Chiefs fans disrespect the veterans and those that have died by screaming "chiefs" instead of brave during the national anthem.  And you seem to be giving them a pass.  There it is....in black and white. 

You really like to repeat yourself don't you. Let me know when the chief fans say they replace the word brave with chiefs because they don't believe in what the flag and the country stand for and then I'll agree with you. And for the last time black and white have nothing to do with it, no matter how many times you try to say it does.

KCFlyer said:

I don't like Kaepernick, but I don't believe he hates America any more than any Chiefs fan.  Yet Chiefs fans disrespect the veterans and those that have died by screaming "chiefs" instead of brave during the national anthem.  And you seem to be giving them a pass.  There it is....in black and white. 
And this is the guy who swears that Trump is mentally ill.

Zom JFK said:
You really like to repeat yourself don't you. Let me know when the chief fans say they replace the word brave with chiefs because they don't believe in what the flag and the country stand for and then I'll agree with you. And for the last time black and white have nothing to do with it, no matter how many times you try to say it does.

IMHO, they should not be replacing the word "brave" with anything.  It dishonors the "brave" who fought for this country.  I don't care how avid they are about the team - there is a time and a place.  They should have the decency to respect it.  They don't.  You make excuses for them because "yeah, maybe they do disrespect the vets...but they don't hate our country, so it's okay for them to do that".   

Here's  something for you....I think Kaepernick is NOT "making a statement"...he's disrespecting the anthem, flag and country.  How about that.  Now....can I get you to admit that Chiefs fans are doing the same damn thing....but you let it slide?   

KCFlyer said:

IMHO, they should not be replacing the word "brave" with anything.  It dishonors the "brave" who fought for this country.  I don't care how avid they are about the team - there is a time and a place.  They should have the decency to respect it.  They don't.  You make excuses for them because "yeah, maybe they do disrespect the vets...but they don't hate our country, so it's okay for them to do that".   

Here's  something for you....I think Kaepernick is NOT "making a statement"...he's disrespecting the anthem, flag and country.  How about that.  Now....can I get you to admit that Chiefs fans are doing the same damn thing....but you let it slide?   
When I said you like to repeat yourself you didn't need to provide an example. I never said I agreed with them but its not nearly the same thing. Not even close. So go ahead get the last word. Ill let you have it.

Zom JFK said:
When I said you like to repeat yourself you didn't need to provide an example. I never said I agreed with them but its not nearly the same thing. Not even close. So go ahead get the last word. Ill let you have it.

YOu never said you agreed with them, but you didn't condemn them.  Indeed, you SEEM to be giving them a pass by saying that they don't hate the country, so it's okay.  Humor me...condemn them, just as you condemn Kaepernick.  I was man enough to condemn Kaepernick as well as them.....what's holding you back?

This thread has veered way too far off course to be saved, and is therefore being archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.