Republic 170 In Phl Today

Fantastic, well-written reply until the last line. A few on this board have commented negatively on the culture, work ethic, professionalism, airmanship, and safety at Chautauqua, so now you have a few of us on these threads defending ourselves.

As to the rest of your post, I have worked for three different airlines, (worked for, not contracted for) including Chautauqua. I absolutely agree with your comments about the current labor situation at US in particular.

CHQDRVR said:
Fantastic, well-written reply until the last line.  A few on this board have commented negatively on the culture, work ethic, professionalism, airmanship, and safety at Chautauqua, so now you have a few of us on these threads defending ourselves.

[post="296989"][/post]​

This is true. And exactly what these corporations want, more of the divide and conquer, forming of enemy lines between same-trade workers, and differing agendas, and our childish internet sniping. Obviously they are successful in that, if little else.

Think how much better it would be if everyone was on the same team. Wait a minute, that doesn't seem to work for Southwest or JetBlue.

Light Years said:
This is true. And exactly what these corporations want, more of the divide and conquer, forming of enemy lines between same-trade workers, and differing agendas, and our childish internet sniping. Obviously they are successful in that, if little else.

Think how much better it would be if everyone was on the same team. Wait a minute, that doesn't seem to work for Southwest or JetBlue.
[post="296992"][/post]​

Exactly, this is exactly what our corp. wants - Outsourcing - divide and conquer our unionized flying and give it to some flip flop Republic Holdings to do the work for less money.... It will surely go down to trailer park trash from here .... I hope everyone at Republic Holdings gets what they deserve - they should never have started this mess and well - just wait till they see what we have for them in the couple of weeks to come - get ready BB - hope you have a tough stomach for the next month.... you put yourself in a position you will be praying to get out of...

er... hey guys....

guess what... you guys aren't going to start liking each other if you keep posting.

Rep/Chaq guys.... there's no rhetorical formulation or combination of punctuation marks that going to get U folks to like you or really respect you much, unless, it's simply, 'I'm sorry' or 'I refuse to fly those planes'

You all must be from Washington. So, if you say, "yes, we're taking those planes and some jobs, but you really shouldn't hold it against us, because........... whatever' Nobody is going to hear the 'whatever' Only Washingtonians believe that there's a 'special' or 'sweet' way to say 'I'm screwing you over' so that you win the argument with people that you're screwing over.

So, why not stop digging?

Is there a point to the Rep/Chaq postings other than 'we're not so bad?' If there is, I havent seen it.

True.

It's high comedy to watch LY take off the I HATE MESA T-shirt and put on the I HATE REPUBLIC T-shirt, however!

the turtle said:
True.

It's high comedy to watch LY take off the I HATE MESA T-shirt and put on the I HATE REPUBLIC T-shirt, however!
[post="297077"][/post]​

You might wear the matching t-shirt , hat and gloves if they were taking your job!!!

1L1R2L2R said:
If you wanna send me a PM, feel free to do so and spare everyone else from having to read your stupid posts. I never said that Express people are morons. I simply meant that our embraer 170's which have slides, would be better handled by more experienced f/a's.
Not just for the slides but also the MDA flight attendants have really stood out to our passengers. Passengers truly dont feel like there on an express plane. Its all going to change when CHQ is on them.
[post="296611"][/post]​
Umm its hard to blow a slide when there wasnt one in the past. If you spend much time on regional carriers youd see just how mortifying some of those F/As are.

the turtle said:
True.

[post="297077"][/post]​

Keep fantasizing, ya dirty perv.

goodgirl37 said:
You might wear the matching t-shirt , hat and gloves if they were taking your job!!!
[post="297089"][/post]​

at what point did "they" take "your" job? when 12 seats became 19? or 30? or 50? or when the engines went from the nacelles to pylons under wing?

keep beating the dead horse....your unions allowed this outsourcing.

If the dead horse keeps trying to defend themselves, they'll keep getting beaten.

ItsNotThatSerious said:
Umm its hard to blow a slide when there wasnt one in the past. If you spend much time on regional carriers youd see just how mortifying some of those F/As are.
[post="297120"][/post]​

wow, the arrogance. you once exited training with a certain skill set. how did you become the exceptional attendant you are today? probably by watching the senior attendants, learning from their titbits of wisdom, and being the least visible of the three(or four) at first. when you're the only one you don't have that luxury. get off their back.

Light Years said:
If the dead horse keeps trying to defend themselves, they'll keep getting beaten.
[post="297167"][/post]​

I'm certain you have a long-line of ex-boyfriends/girlfriends who will attest to this very fact...

the turtle said:
I'm certain you have a long-line of ex-boyfriends/girlfriends who will attest to this very fact...
[post="297170"][/post]​

Lol, you bet! :D

Back