Republic 170 In Phl Today

1L1R2L2R said:
I read that.. It didnt say if a flight attendant caused it, but great on the defensive side
[post="296603"][/post]​

My seat pocket didn't have an Attache on Friday, so I wasn't able to read the "Your Fault" column. Are you saying that she didn't blame the customer for the deployment of the slide? I'm shocked. :shock:

1L1R2L2R said:
If you wanna send me a PM, feel free to do so and spare everyone else from having to read your stupid posts. I never said that Express people are morons. I simply meant that our embraer 170's which have slides, would be better handled by more experienced f/a's.
Not just for the slides but also the MDA flight attendants have really stood out to our passengers. Passengers truly dont feel like there on an express plane. Its all going to change when CHQ is on them.
[post="296611"][/post]​

How are my posts stupid when all I am doing is responding to yours? And no I am not going to PM you. You are the one making it personal by saying "It's all going to change when CHQ is on them" so why don't you PM me? On second thought don't......I am watching "Forrest Gump" so don't bother.

And just to keep it on topic, yes the 170 looks great in the STAR livery.

MidwayMetrolink said:
How are my posts stupid when all I am doing is responding to yours? And no I am not going to PM you. You are the one making it personal by saying "It's all going to change when CHQ is on them" so why don't you PM me? On second thought don't......I am watching "Forrest Gump" so don't bother.

And just to keep it on topic, yes the 170 looks great in the STAR livery.
[post="296626"][/post]​

this is not aol... we dont chat is the forums... we post and respond then move on.. let it go.... and again.. if u feel the need to speak or wanna write a book.. please PM and spare the other member the grief of ur posts.. thanks :D

From my knowledge ...correct me if I am wrong...the first slide deployment on the EMB-170 MAA was from an express f/a who wandered on the a/c in PIT and decided to arm the door and open it...POP... :shock: Then the stupid f/a and her crew ran!!!!!!!!!!! Of course they all got caught and I think(not sure) she may have been fired. :stupid:

Just to stay on topic...what gives with the MAA employees..ramp and gate agents in phl...Why are they working these Republic flights? I did hear that some of the ramp guys said no way are they touching those a/c. But, the gate agents are actually working them. Does Republic have a deal with the MAA ground employees in phl that the crews are not aware of? Because if they dont, WHY ARE THEY WORKING THESE FLIGHTS?????!!!! :rant: :censored:

One of the flights today was from phl to syr...where else are they flying them>?????

The Republic 170's are being operated from IND to BOS, LGA and PHL...from LGA to CMH and PHL...and from PHL to SYR and BUF.

Attachments

• 914763.jpg
    914763.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 138
Light Years said:
There was an E170 in US Airways Star Alliance colors, operated by Republic at PHL F27 today. MidAtlantic agents were told of it's arrival today and asked to handle it.

[post="296551"][/post]​

Handle This!!
:down:

We are supposed to work these Republic flights just like we work our regular flights. Only way we can tell a Republic flight is coming in is that the flight number starts with 19 instead of 16, 17, or in DCA's case, 18. When these flights come in, the only difference is that we have to place a cone at the tail in accordance with the Express rules. I was off this weekend when the first flights came in and return to work tonight, so it will be interesting to see what is going on.

FYI I know absolutley none of the rampers and PHL would ever vandalize or steal anything (I'll exclude writing on the inside of a bin), which may be hard for some of you to believe. We are a small family and I am friends with each and every person who works on the ramp. Some of them may dress, act or talk differently, but 99% of the people are nice hardworking guys. They're just trying to make a living. A lot of us are putting in transfers to go work mainline, which I am also considering doing myself.

Thanks for your post, Jonnyd. Although people are understandably p'oed and upset at what is going on, I doubt anyone would do anything foolish that would jeapordize safety and their future career, wherever that might be.

I am just interested to know who told the ramp and gate agents at MAA to work these Republic flights? If a f/a at Republic gets sick in phl...you are not gonna see us going over there flying it..or boarding it...STOP THE MADNESS!!!! What is going on? Where are the hired Repulic/Express workers? You are not Express MAA employees...THESE A/C ARE NOW EXPRESS!!! Are you people blind? I can not beleive this is going on???

I couldn't agree with you more xoxo. They are using these agents until they get everything finalized as to who will work them and then they are going to pull the rug from under them without so much as a Thankyou. :angry:

I agree, anybody that helps republic get going is only helping CCY put you on the street. If they want to play with the 170 they at least should have to pay somebody to work it. These people in CCY sold all of us down the river so they could secure their bonuses, are you now going to say thanks by helping them do it faster?

ALL or NONE!!

fr8tmastr said:
I agree, anybody that helps republic get going is only helping CCY put you on the street. If they want to play with the 170 they at least should have to pay somebody to work it. These people in CCY sold all of us down the river so they could secure their bonuses, are you now going to say thanks by helping them do it faster?

ALL or NONE!!
[post="296861"][/post]​

Thats right, this is absurd - They need there own gate agents everything - stop helping them - come on guys are your trying to expedite your exit - refuse to work the flight gate agents!!!!

Back