Republican leaders jumping over to Obama's ship?

“I have voted for members of both parties in the course of my adult life,â€￾ Powell, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “And as I said earlier, I will vote for the candidate I think can do the best job for America, whether that candidate is a Republican, a Democrat, or an Independent.â€￾

Thats about how I view the political game.

Powell's wife,I believe had reservations as to his run for president.There was fear of assassination

over being the first black to run/become President. I wouldn't be surprised if Powell supported

the Big 'O'.

Notice how quickly McCain is becoming a conservative?

Notice how quickly the news media is starting to go after McCain?

Guess no leftist agenda from the news media,huh?

Powell's wife,I believe had reservations as to his run for president.There was fear of assassination

over being the first black to run/become President. I wouldn't be surprised if Powell supported

the Big 'O'.

======================================================================
===========

This world including of course this country is under the influence and in some cases total control of the enemy of GOD--who do you believe of the forerunners is truly Godly? They all stand up in front of the world and speak what is pleasing to the ears, the truth means nothing to these people. I have no idea who will win this strange race, regardless and even though the enemy controls this world-- GOD still has the final say. Maybe ungodly people in charge of the world biggest power will bring the Lord’s return and if so this is a good race to be witness of.

The Chosen One chose not to run......

ALFRED E. NEUMAN FOR PRESIDENT

"He is just as smart as the other candidates, and twice as popular"

On the Issues:

* Guaranteed Health Care: ban all HMO's and medical insurance. Outlaw the American Medical Association. Change the medical deductions on the 1040 to 100%. Result: People will shop for their medical needs, thereby reducing inflated prices of pharmaceuticals, laboratories, doctors, and hospitals. After all, medical insurance is designed to guarantee that the medical industry be paid, not that people receive adequate treatment.
* Social Security: Since when?
* Education: The Government should stay out of it. Government interference only perpetuates existing stupidity.
* Welfare: Get a job.
* National Security: Who would be stupid enough to invade the U.S.? And what would they do with us if they won? Would it be any worse than what we have now?
* Congress: Cut salaries to what these idiots are worth. Minium wage for entry level.
* Protecting the public from itself: The government has no business interfering in people's lives or protecting us from our own stupidity.
* Lobbyists and Special Interests: Tax all cash flow at 50%.
* Tax all religious institutions that engage in politics. (separation of church and state works both ways) Equal Rights: Get over it.
* Personal Income Tax: Dump it. Flat tax corporations 50% of gross with no deductions

On the Candidate

* He decided to run for office because the other candidates were all so boring.
* He has never failed at business, defrauded the Small Business Administration, sought special favors from the Government, or inhaled.
* His brother never fixed his election.
* He has no wife to cheat on.
* He is not a politician and makes no promises, which he wouldn't keep anyway.
* He has never been investigated by 60 Minutes, ATF, IRS, or the National Inquirer. He doesn't know Matt Drudge or that Coulter woman.
* Heads of State: "I don't know them. They're all foreigners anyway."
* Despite his resemblence to the incumbent, he is not related to the Bushes or the Walkers.

On Reforming the Government

* Merge the Department of Justice, FBI, CIA, DIA, and ATF. Move them all to a compound in Area 51 and post National Guard or Reservist MP's as sentries.
* Disband the IRS, lay off all employees and relocate them to their own "retirement" community in Area 51.

I Want Your Vote on Election Day!
Vote Early, and Vote Often

Yes, I support Alfred E. Neuman for President

But just remember: If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Paid for by the Friends of Alfred E. Neuman for President

the Big 'O'.

Oh give it a rest will you. Clinton was in the news 24/7/365 for getting his knob polished. The adulterer going after him was let off scott free. The media is a business. They will print what ever about who ever if it will make them a dime. The people read it, they print it.

Given the criminal malfeasance that has been going on for the past several years in the White House, I would argue that the media has been very easy on W & Co. given all the targets they have.

One more thing. Seems the Republicans them self are doing a bang up job on McCain. The media just seems to be reporting on what his own party is doing to him.

BTW, the Bio channel had a 1 hour program on him the other night. Made him out like the 2nd coming. If I were a dem candidate, I'd have been really pissed at that being shown during the campaign. It was a very good segment. That porr SOB went through hell over there. I fail to see how that makes him more/less fit to run the nation. But no one asks that question.

Its the fact that he is a leftist in a predominately right party.And he needs the conservatives to survive.

The media will swarm around McCain to get their candidate in.....they will soon swarm around their own

pick of who they don't want ('O' or HC) and assassinate the others character/record.Stay tuned.

Their own party will decide which super delegates will soon defect...and its soon to come....Hillary has no

certain destiny.

Media= Democratic machine politics.

Ahhh,.........................Republicans have heard of the HUGE "Black Hole ABYSS" that BUSH/Cheney created, BUT many of them (up till now) have highly doubted it/refused to believe it !

Fast forward.

NOW our GOP friends are "near the edge", and staring into the ENDLESS BLACK REALITY :shock:

NO ONE can say that on this board, that they were not Warned !

I still think each and all candidates SUCK! Although I will do my duty and vote in November, it may not be for any particular party affiliation. :down:

This reminds me of those real-to-life wrestlers who hate each other in the ring but are best of friends when they are off camera. For now it's competition, but come March or April we find alliances...or mergers. Lets see if there is a Clinton/Obama plan...yes, I'm guessing Hillary will run for pres and Obama will run for vice. McCain will run with Huckleberry Hound and lose.

Dick 'Elmer Fudd' Cheney has not shot a wabbit or lawyer in over 300 days! :up:

Latest posts