Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

You know the old saying..................."We have to pass it, in order to find out what's in it!" Apparently, BaRack and his Posse, pulled the sheets over their own supporters' eyes, concerning BaRackOcare !

And I'll finish another famous quote. "If you like your current healthcare, you can keep it......................it's just going to cost you more because of my new plan!"

Let me guess, you think that is what she said huh? You need to get a new news source. Won't answer this one either.

Reactions: 4 people
BaRack:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a
business — you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
http://factcheck.org/2012/07/you-didnt-build-that-uncut-and-unedited/

Pelosi:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To[youtube]

Anything else ?

Interesting. You have the actual quotes above and yet you continue to either intentionally take the quotes out of context or you have a comprehension problem. It would be like be saying that Romney said he likes to fire people and leave it at that. That would be disingenuous at best. A prominent republican said somethign very similar to what Obama said but I do not have the time to look it up now but I think it was either Gingrich or Romney.

Reactions: 3 people
What you think he said

BaRack:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a
business — you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
http://factcheck.org...t-and-unedited/

Anything else ?

What he actually said:

business — you didn't build that.
Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

Obama was pushed by Clintons into endorsement of Hillary in 2016: book

“I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama,” my sources quoted Clinton as saying. “I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur!”