Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

Neither party wants the IRS gone because it does not play well for the biggest contributers. Business love the IRS. Lot's of loop holes with which to bury money.

Reactions: 4 people
play
Even Bohner has come out and admitte that the US cannot cut it's way to prosperity.

The TP has taken the GOP to the extreme right and the average electorate is not interested in that. They play well to their base but their base is not waht gets them elected.

Bullcrap.....GOP doesn't even want to be in the same building as TP.

Its about as productive as the 130 votes to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. The GOP has nothing to contribute so they vote against stuff. Dems are guilt of similar things as well.

Reactions: 5 people
Its about as productive as the 130 votes to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. The GOP has nothing to contribute so they vote against stuff. Dems are guilt of similar things as well.

64 to 146 % HC rate increase in California.......I'd say 130 votes is a good start.

Wonder how many dems will bite the Obamacare bullet when it all clicks in?

Neither party wants the IRS gone because it does not play well for the biggest contributers. Business love the IRS. Lot's of loop holes with which to bury money.
I own a small business and can't find these 'loop holes' to squirrel away tax free money.
Maybe you can talk to my CPA and give him some tips... :p
LOL

I own a small business and can't find these 'loop holes' to squirrel away tax free money.
LOL

YOu used the word "small" . Small never gets anything. BIG business and BIG money love the IRS just the way it is. Indeed, they toast one another when "small" people like us fight to keep their tax rates low.

YOU own a 'small' business, and 'small' business is supposedly the creator of the most jobs. I would be willing to bet that your annual income isn't even a slight fraction of what Jeffery Smisek of UAL was paid. In proportion to your salary and his, who has created more jobs per thousand dollars of income? I'd be willing to bet that you run rings around him in that department. Why would some guy living in a trailer park with a 20 year old pickup be parading around with teabags hanging from his ears and fighting for lower taxes for HIM? Why not lower YOURS and raise HIS?

Reactions: 1 person
YOu used the word "small" . Small never gets anything. BIG business and BIG money love the IRS just the way it is. Indeed, they toast one another when "small" people like us fight to keep their tax rates low.

YOU own a 'small' business, and 'small' business is supposedly the creator of the most jobs. I would be willing to bet that your annual income isn't even a slight fraction of what Jeffery Smisek of UAL was paid. In proportion to your salary and his, who has created more jobs per thousand dollars of income? I'd be willing to bet that you run rings around him in that department. Why would some guy living in a trailer park with a 20 year old pickup be parading around with teabags hanging from his ears and fighting for lower taxes for HIM? Why not lower YOURS and raise HIS?
That's why I said small. Big/huge/monumental differences in the mega businesses and the mom & pop shop that I run.
B) xUT

OK, what has NoBama done for me?
B) xUT

LOL

You said it. You are a small business. The loop holes are made for GE, Apple and the like.

Reactions: 4 people
OK, what has NoBama done for me?
B) xUT
He can't do much as long as the republicans insist on giving Donald Trump a tax cut.

I'm not quite sure how Obama's done anything bad to you....tax rates are the same as they've been since 2005. OOOOHHHH..Obamacare. I had to laugh at the right wing veterinarian who owned a pet shop where my ex took her dog to be groomed. Laid off the groomer and blamed Obamacare. A funny thing happened. People who brought their dogs to be groomed bought food....and toys...and beds....and other things suddenly had to find another groomer. Seems sales fell off.

I stopped in last week to buy dog shampoo (only because the CVS didn't carry any) and saw a "groomer wanted" sign on his front door. What's even funnier - his old groomer who had QUITE the clientèle, found it much more profitable to operate without the overhead of his shop. He lost several customers who were buying things while getting their dog groomed there.

I just LOVE it when some ahole making a 'statement' against Obamacare screws himself over. He saved himself a few hundred dollars in employee health care costs. He lost several thousand in sales from those same people.