Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

They have Obamacare

Yes, but sadly for them, more people like Obamacare than the "Republicare" which is " go to the emergency room". It will be fun to watch republicans campaign on taking health care away from all is a really good deal. I'd bet you that Insurance companies will start donating heavily to democratic candidates...in the rare event that a repuglican is elected and Obamacare is overturned - somebody is going to be expecting premiums to drop dramatically.....it'll be fun to watch Insurance companies hem and haw and drop coverage for preexisting conditions, but charge the rest of us as though we all had them.

Yes, but sadly for them, more people like Obamacare than the "Republicare" which is " go to the emergency room". It will be fun to watch republicans campaign on taking health care away from all is a really good deal. I'd bet you that Insurance companies will start donating heavily to democratic candidates...in the rare event that a repuglican is elected and Obamacare is overturned - somebody is going to be expecting premiums to drop dramatically.....it'll be fun to watch Insurance companies hem and haw and drop coverage for preexisting conditions, but charge the rest of us as though we all had them.

You say that now, no one is paying premiums yet under the unAffordable Care Act.

Just friggin wait.

31u6Yc6VkeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You say that now, no one is paying premiums yet under the unAffordable Care Act.

Just friggin wait.

31u6Yc6VkeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
If that's that case, how come Obamacare is the cause of this piss poor economy? BTW That guy in your picture could never make it in the republican primary....he actually increased taxes a time or two to get the economy going again. Can't have that - since January 2009 the pugs have held fast to their pledge to Grover. Reagan wouldn't have a chance today.

If that's that case, how come Obamacare is the cause of this piss poor economy? BTW That guy in your picture could never make it in the republican primary....he actually increased taxes a time or two to get the economy going again. Can't have that - since January 2009 the pugs have held fast to their pledge to Grover. Reagan wouldn't have a chance today.

No one said Obamascare is the reason..Obama is the reason.....it will be the reason when Joe six pack can't make his bills.

No kidding, Dems won't do anything to cut spending only want more money to spend.

He can't do much as long as the republicans insist on giving Donald Trump a tax cut.

I'm not quite sure how Obama's done anything bad to you....tax rates are the same as they've been since 2005. OOOOHHHH..Obamacare. I had to laugh at the right wing veterinarian who owned a pet shop where my ex took her dog to be groomed. Laid off the groomer and blamed Obamacare. A funny thing happened. People who brought their dogs to be groomed bought food....and toys...and beds....and other things suddenly had to find another groomer. Seems sales fell off.

I stopped in last week to buy dog shampoo (only because the CVS didn't carry any) and saw a "groomer wanted" sign on his front door. What's even funnier - his old groomer who had QUITE the clientèle, found it much more profitable to operate without the overhead of his shop. He lost several customers who were buying things while getting their dog groomed there.

I just LOVE it when some ahole making a 'statement' against Obamacare screws himself over. He saved himself a few hundred dollars in employee health care costs. He lost several thousand in sales from those same people.

IIRC NoBamacare only kicks in with employees of 25 or more so it shouldn't effect me. I doubt if it effects the groomer either. Sounds like a jerk looking for an excuse.

JMHO, you can use baby shampoo in a pinch as it is non allergenic and good for the skin and hair cheaper than dog shampoo. I only use dog shampoo with flea repellent 'once' in awhile.

Later,
B) xUT

You know the old saying..................."We have to pass it, in order to find out what's in it!" Apparently, BaRack and his Posse, pulled the sheets over their own supporters' eyes, concerning BaRackOcare !

And I'll finish another famous quote. "If you like your current healthcare, you can keep it......................it's just going to cost you more because of my new plan!"