Res Center Closure Announced

usfliboi said:
there closing the gear shop etc in int as well
[post="242629"][/post]​
wow i didn't know rez handled gear shop reservations.....
if you look...almost ALL shops PIT/CLT are going the way of the edsel boi.....
i have been told the company is looking into some type of robot technology similar to the kiosks to serve cokes and such inflight.....

cancer69 said:
http://www.post-gazette.com
Whats going on?  Does this mean UsAir pulling out?
[post="242790"][/post]​

Sounds like Dan made the mistake to play in USAirways hands in the art of negotiating and playing regions against regions and now he singing sour grapes. Well ain't that too bad sounds like he sould be fired for falling for it or voted out whichever way it works. Poor Dan all worried about area at least he offered retraining to keep the laid off employees to keep their money in his area.

Dan says""I can only come to one conclusion after you see the facts -- that US Airways had no intention of ever relocating [the North Carolina reservations work] to Pittsburgh," he said""

So what exactly were the facts that just came to light to come to your conclusion? Oh must have been the decision that just came down that they moving to NC.

Its not such a huge loss, US Air has become less a career and more a job over the past 4 years.

Resume $89
New Suit $300
Bus Pass $50
Knowing your next employeer will respect you. -Priceless.

There are some things in life that US Airways can't provide, for everything else there is a new career.