Reservations Supervisors..if looking for a YES vote try.... ..

Robc98

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
If these supervisors are CWA union members then I think they should cool their jets and understand the situation and not hassle a fellow union brother...Its one thing if a manager is gonna go in and hassle you but a fellow union supvr who is well aware of the shortages and pressures that are part of you job 3 extra minutes is not gonna take the phone lines down...consider letting the union know if these fellow supvrs are harassing you because they need to understand that any action taken for this treatment could backfire on them....You dont need the BS..were getting enough if it already without their help.....

If these supervisors are CWA union members then I think they should cool their jets and understand the situation and not hassle a fellow union brother...Its one thing if a manager is gonna go in and hassle you but a fellow union supvr who is well aware of the shortages and pressures that are part of you job 3 extra minutes is not gonna take the phone lines down...consider letting the union know if these fellow supvrs are harassing you because they need to understand that any action taken for this treatment could backfire on them....You dont need the BS..were getting enough if it already without their help.....

Res supers are not under any union, especially not CWA..they are management.
I double dare anyone to accost me about 2 or 3 minute excess break times or me not doing my job to my best abilities, under these Kathy Lee working conditions,I keep a micro tape recorder on me "just in case" I need documentation, with a couple of patented well prepared questions and answers ready for "bait". Don't ask me where I keep it. Or where to put it....LOL!

Res supers are not under any union, especially not CWA..they are management.
I double dare anyone to accost me about 2 or 3 minute excess break times or me not doing my job to my best abilities, under these Kathy Lee working conditions,I keep a micro tape recorder on me "just in case" I need documentation, with a couple of patented well prepared questions and answers ready for "bait". Don't ask me where I keep it. Or where to put it....LOL!

try treating your employees like adults.
Lately the tactics being used in INT are making the majority of employees very unhappy. We are aware we are short staffed, we are truely doing the best we can...and if sometimes an extra 3 minutes is needed on a scheduled break, let it be. No need to come get us in the break room, this is uncalled for especially when our adherance time for the day is in order, meeting the required guidelines.
This strong armed tactic, may cost both of us our jobs, let it rest until after the vote. Just a piece of advice.