Reservations

RumorS

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Im sure this is just a rumor, but I thought I would throw it out there. Heard from a couple people today that PIT resv may be moving to HSV????????? Just wondering if anyone else has heard this??????????????

Since Bronner took over Montgomery, AL was put in the system with a pseudocity code as a res office. This is an old rumor resurfacing from way back.

Huntsville is actually a nice town. Home of the U.S. Space flight program. A lot of highly educated people live there. Only thing is, it gets really cold in the winter time. I've known it to go below freezing overnight and stay there until almost noon the next day. People from PIT may not be able to take it. :p

(I'm from BHM, way south of HSV.)

Hmmm??

well my other 1/2 worked there several ago...Hollywood....**woradge slowley dragged out...

Worked in Scottsboro...Highlight of the town?
Chinese restaurant and Wal Mart..

Hows that ?

No Thanks!

I'll take my big city living any day!

jimntx said:
Huntsville is actually a nice town. Home of the U.S. Space flight program. A lot of highly educated people live there. Only thing is, it gets really cold in the winter time. I've known it to go below freezing overnight and stay there until almost noon the next day. People from PIT may not be able to take it. :p

(I'm from BHM, way south of HSV.)
Pittsburgh is a tropical paradise......