Rumor?

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Heard that maintenance would be locked out tonight on the evening shift in Pit, this rumor is a few days old, although I find it hard to believe has anyone else heard this rumor?

Cav, I know my buddies took their tools home with them after each shift the past few days. I didn't think the company could do anything until the judge ruled; but maybe he already did. I know when Delta streamlined CVG there were security men greeting people in the parking lot taking their IDs. I guess we need only look to the TPA fiasco to get an idea of what is to come.

Well, we will know in less than one hour!!!!! I just cannot believe this "labor friendly" company would pull such a stunt!! :D

AP Tech said:
Well, we will know in less than one hour!!!!! I just cannot believe this "labor friendly" company would pull such a stunt!! :D
[post="179201"][/post]​

There will be nothing labor friendly in this Chapter 11 go around. You had that "opportunity" (for what it was worth) prior to today.

EyeInTheSky said:
Cav, I know my buddies took their tools home with them after each shift the past few days. I didn't think the company could do anything until the judge ruled; but maybe he already did. I know when Delta streamlined CVG there were security men greeting people in the parking lot taking their IDs. I guess we need only look to the TPA fiasco to get an idea of what is to come.
[post="179199"][/post]​

I know a few guys who did weeks ago, but not recently...hmm Thanks

USFlyer:

USFlyer said: There will be nothing labor friendly in this Chapter 11 go around. You had that "opportunity" (for what it was worth) prior to today.

USA320Pilot comments: You're right.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

"You" meaning me? I still have no faith in this managment team. Being backed into a corner most had no choice. I will rather take my chances with the judge and the fact that it is an election year than be a spineless drone bending over whenever the company requests!!!!!!

There will be nothing labor friendly in this Chapter 11 go around. You had that "opportunity" (for what it was worth) prior to today.

LOL.. will these flocking people ever learn??? This is the same type of US vs. THEM mentality that got Uair to where it is today.. BK#2.

Now is time to mend fences!! Not seek revenge!! Without positive labor accord, Uair will forced to liquidate by creditors who lose faith in ongoing restructuring plans.. Then the Chapter 11 hearing will turn into Chap 7 very shortly.

This is one giant pissing contest, yet both sides are walking away losers, upset they are soaked in piss.

unfreaking real.. :rolleyes:

You're right, it is a giant pissing contest between a "non-living" corporate entity and real humans. Guess who will win if all sides don't cut the crap and negotiate truly competitive, 21st century contracts?

AP Tech said:
[post="179201"][/post]​
Dave S coined that phrase and we all know how that turned out.

After Tampa nothing would surprise me, maybe they think the mechanics will go insane and sabotage the equipment, who the hell knows what to think any more!

USFlyer said:
You're right, it is a giant pissing contest between a "non-living" corporate entity and real humans. Guess who will win if all sides don't cut the crap and negotiate truly competitive, 21st century contracts?
[post="179214"][/post]​
Now THAT'S funny :lol: I can see giants pissing on each other.

Real Humans: 1

"Non-Living" 3

bottom of the ninth

Well let's not forget the pissing contest within ALPA itself. Like that's really helping matters too.

usair_begins_with_u said:
This is one giant pissing contest, yet both sides are walking away losers, upset they are soaked in piss.
[post="179213"][/post]​

Lakefield and his cronies won't be losers. You can be assured they have "theirs" already. They'll walk away with millions each, just like Siegel did.

"I think 700 has a rude awakening ahead of him."

glad i used my FFM and went to AA. perhaps now U can clean house and get headcount down to SWA and JB numbers. good luck.

Latest posts