Revenue Suggestions for American Airlines

You sound more like a Reagan fan than a Carter fan to me. Kerry actually got shot at in Viet Nam where as Bush II was guarding Indiana from the immanent VC invasion.

I don't consider either Kerry or Bush II worthy of having said they served. They're only slightly better than Clinton in that regard.

I would prefer to have someone with a well rounded education, and open and inquisitive mind running the country.

I'll choose the U.S. Naval Academy graduate, thank you. That's one school you can't buy your way into the way you can with Columbia, Harvard, Yale, etc.

If you think that's not a well rounded education, then go ahead and vote for yet another Harvard candidate.

The Funjet flight had a clean plane, free meal and free wine/beer. The crew were professionally dressed and polite (I was told they actually smiled most of the time). I brought my own meal, the plane was filthy and the crew was ever so happy to be there. Fortunately I burned up my remaining miles on the flight so I am free to roam the country on someone else now.

And how much did the air package for the Funjet flight cost your friends? I'm sure they paid for those meals, wine, beer, and the cleaning of the aircraft. Miles aren't free, but the pro-rated cost of what you spent accruing those miles is probably less than they paid for the pro-rated cost of the vacation package.

Raise fares to a level that can sustain the industry long-term, and I suspect the "amenities" return.

Latest posts