RNC

Dude, go with the Hypocrisy.

11174811_901487833241080_3953843998734847586_n.png

Reactions: 2 people
Dave Phillips ‏@echodave
Nobody even noticed that it's his THIRD wife saying "he'll never give up on you"?! #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes

Kev3188 said:
Sorry, kev, but you didn't read the article very carefully; it wasn't the Cleveland police chief, it was the dimwitted head of the Cleveland patrol officers' union, Stephen Loomis.

IMO, the real story there was Loomis' statements like:

I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not at this point. They can fight about it after the RNC, or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over.”

“I couldn’t care less if it’s legal or not,” he added.
Not one of Cleveland's Finest's shining moments. Doesn't care if his idea is constitutional or not? WTF? And this guy is the union leader? This doofus does police officers no favors with his stupid-ass attitudes toward the US Constitution. IMO, he is in desperate need of education.

xUT said:
We are the champions... :p
GMAFB
Trump also stealing from Queen...again:

"This is the second time that the remaining members of the band requested that Trump not use the song at his political functions. Last month, Brian May posted a note on his personal website after the presidential candidate began using the track as his theme song:

Ive had an avalanche of complaints some of which you can see in our LETTERS page about Donald Trump using our We Are The Champions track as his theme song on USA TV. This is not an official Queen statement, but I can confirm that permission to use the track was neither sought nor given. We are taking advice on what steps we can take to ensure this use does not continue. Regardless of our views on Mr Trumps platform, it has always been against our policy to allow Queen music to be used as a political campaigning tool. Our music embodies our own dreams and beliefs, but it is for all who care to listen and enjoy."

https://www.yahoo.com/music/queen-confirm-donald-trump-champions-112404249.html

Reactions: 2 people
FWAAA said:
Sorry, kev, but you didn't read the article very carefully; it wasn't the Cleveland police chief, it was the dimwitted head of the Cleveland patrol officers' union, Stephen Loomis.IMO, the real story there was Loomis' statements like:Not one of Cleveland's Finest's shining moments. Doesn't care if his idea is constitutional or not? WTF? And this guy is the union leader? This doofus does police officers no favors with his stupid-ass attitudes toward the US Constitution. IMO, he is in desperate need of education.
You're correct about my error, but it was the portion you bolded that jumped out at me earlier this morning.

Will the "blue lives matter" and ammosexual crowds get behind this guy? They're usually pretty subservient when it comes to the wishes of law enforcement.

From Allen West blog: http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/liberals-claim-melania-copied-michelle-obamas-speech-but-heres-one-thing-shed-never-say

It’s a shame. Mrs. Trump now begins her campaign life with a cloud over her head.
But I personally think it bears repeating that Melania Trump will NEVER repeat, plagiarize or copy this infamous Michelle Obama comment:

"Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country."

Or this one:

"Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual."

Yep, that’s for damn sure.

Or how about this:

"Help us fight this fight to change — transform — this country in a fundamental way. This chance won’t come around again."

Let us pray it will not.
Or this little gem…

"When I look at young British Muslim women, I see myself."

And finally:

"I wake up in a house that was built by slaves."

Reactions: 4 people