RNC

delldude said:
Not going to matter.
Liberal's are having their day, yucking it up amongst themselves, high 5'ing themselves on their snarky tweets and memes.

Let them have their fun before their dumpster fire next week.

Rumor is Bernie is planning to burn it all down.

Reactions: 1 person
Exceedingly stupid Democrat operative gives public speech outside RNC Convention.

Public activity while on the lam with a felony warrant isn't the best tactic.

Notice as she's arrested, she screams 'they've been trying to arrest me for a long time'.

Notice she cooperates like a good solid US citizen should?

I'm sure that will be a consideration at her pre-lim.

Police allege that she ran to her Chevy Monte Carlo which was in the driveway, and as she drove from the scene almost struck the cops.
She said that she was in fear of her life, had been 'harassed at gunpoint by five white University Heights policemen' and had had a racial slur used against her.

The house appears to have been at the center of a dispute over her residence there. It was [SIZE=14.4px]Coleman's home in September 2013 when it caught fire due to food left unattended on a stove.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1.2em]She claimed that at the time the warrant was issued she was living there, but a mortgage company also claimed ownership.[/SIZE]

Coleman, 56, is a veteran black activist in the Cleveland area and a sometime journalist who interviewed Barack Obama in 2008 while working for the Call and Post newspaper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696544/Is-America-s-dumbest-criminal-Woman-wanted-felony-warrant-arrested-protests-against-Trump-Cleveland-FIVE-THOUSAND-cops-duty.html#ixzz4EriSH3Rl

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Vestrup said:
Melania Trump will NEVER repeat, plagiarize or copy this infamous Michelle Obama comment:

"Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country."
Since Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore.

Reactions: 2 people
"James Carville thinks Melania Trump was sabotaged"

"Longtime Democratic operative James Carville has a theory about how those passages from Michelle Obama's 2008 convention speech slipped into Melania Trump's remarks last night: Sabotage.

“I have a theory that I’ve passed by a lot of experienced political people and no one says this is nuts," he told Mike Lupica in a just-published podcast. "I think they were done in.”

“Basically," Carville continued, "the way this works is there’s like a sweatshop of speechwriters at the convention. And they come and churn out speeches and it gets, you know, vetted and approved or whatever. Obviously she didn’t write her speech.

“And you know there’s a ton of Republicans that don’t like Trump. I think one of them [who] was in the speech shop put that in there. Then, it goes through the vet and then she says it and then this person, he or she tips off the press.

“I think she was had. I have no way to prove it; it’s a theory, but nobody that’s had experience at the national level thinks that the theory's nuts. They said, ‘Look, hey, you know what, that’s 15 percent.'

“I-- my guess is, is that they were intentionally done in with this. It’s the first show I’ve even floated it to, but I can tell you I’ve run it by five or six people and no one thinks this theory is nuts."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/live-blog-updates/2016/07/live-from-the-republican-national-convention-000001#ixzz4EthacujP
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Bill Vestrup said:
dumpster fire
IIRC, that used to be favorite term used by our current cornfield dweller.

Maybe "bill" borrowed a few words from townpete so as not to be upstaged by any of the headliners on the Trump show.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Thats kinda creepy, I doubt you read all these posts to find that.

And you just exposed yourself, Kevin's post was October of 2015, and you didnt join the boards till May of 2016.

Hey Petey!

Guess you don't know how to do a keyword search with the thingy in the top right of the page.

So you're saying Kevin is Townpete?

Found several threads with the keywords 'dumpster fire' in them, one of which was the one posted by Vestrup.

Stick with catering, you sure aren't a private eye.......damn, there
is a cop slang for detective......I just can't think of it at the moment.

delldude said:
Guess you don't know how to do a keyword search with the thingy in the top right of the page.

So you're saying Kevin is Townpete?

Found several threads with the keywords 'dumpster fire' in them, one of which was the one posted by Vestrup.

Stick with catering, you sure aren't a private eye.......damn, there
is a cop slang for detective......I just can't think of it at the moment.
No kidding, a simple word search in the upper right corner for "dumpster fire" led to my real identity. I guess that I am also known as Kevin apparently.

Some people have nothing better to do then to dream up paranoid delusions.

Latest posts