Roddey Speaks Out On Us Airways' Performance

usairways85 said:
well how long is US going to be held up that it is unable to continue talks with PIT. I mean it's less than a month to go until the lease expires and it seems like nothing is going on. Is US going to wait till the last minute and make a deal just like they did to get themselves in this mess? Or will they just continue to be held up until it's to late?
US85 -
I would expect nothing less. The team at CCY has made a point of driving every deadline to the limit up until now - why should this be any different? Clearly they see an advantage in this sort of "brinksmanship." Personally, I believe it does more to simply burn bridges than it does to come up with a better deal. Hmmmm....when exactly was it that CCY chose to reject the leases in the first place?

ClueByFour said:
In what recognized publication can I read about the PIT leases being held hostage?

And, in that same vein, do you really think that you (a US line pilot) know more about what is happening that the guy who was leading the negotiations for the county and state with CCY?

Reality check at 11.
why we have it right here,clue.....