Romney Campaign Exaggerates Size Of Nevada Event With Altered Image

No matter, Romney will still be the next President.

Saturday, Joel Pollak at Breitbart's Big Journalism observed that President Obama is having some trouble drawing big crowds these days, and that the national press is exaggerating the turnout at his events.
He specifically cited the situation this weekend where Politico and the Wall Street Journal claimed there were "18,000 people inside a 5,000-seat arena at an Obama event in Milwaukee on Saturday." I looked at the Associated Press's national site, and the AP did the same thing, while adding that the crowd with the made-up size was "the largest yet of Obama's reelection campaign." Really.

If it were really an attempted Photoshop job, don't you think they would have at least attempted to eliminate the two columns next to each other?...

Reminds me of the DNC when they could not fill the stadium so they moved it indoors for "safety from the t-storms" I was out jogging that evening, about 10 miles from the stadium. I sure was frightened of all those storms, what with the sunshine and all.

Fact is they were trying to give out tickets as hard as they could with no takers. Even screwed up and gave a bunch of tickets to the local RNC crowd! Think they got spooked that Obama was going to have a house full of hecklers.