Romney Campaign Staged Donations At Storm Relief Event

Romney ran a company that laid off workers and sent jobs overseas, did Obama?

During The O’Reilly Factor’s Talking Points Memo, host Bill O’Reilly revealed the truth behind the president’s claims that Mitt Romney outsourced jobs during his tenure at Bain Capital. O’Reilly reported, “According to analysis by FactCheck.org, Bain Capital under Romney did invest in companies that did outsource. But that’s not unusual — so did the Obama administration.”
“How can President Obama attack Romney for outsourcing when he did the exact same thing?” wondered O’Reilly, who added that, “The Obama administration has continued to make billions of taxpayer dollars available to the General Electric corporation, mostly through loans but there were some grants for green energy projects. GE employs about 300,000 people. Fewer than half – 131,000 — are working in the USA. Let me repeat, less than half of GE’s workforce are employed in America.”

New-Jobs-3.png

O'Reilly? Seriously, wow thats a credible source, not!

It doesnt matter what Obama does or doesnt do, some people are not going to vote for him. I think when you consider that 48 months ago the US economy was on the brink of collapse, Obama is doing pretty good. Especially when Congress is blocking anything and everything that might possibly help the economy (and Obama). As far as the debt ,it was there when he took office. You have to raise taxes and cut spending to get rid of the deficit. Im amazed that we are doing as well as we are. Bush cut taxes and started 2 wars costing trillions, Cheney said deficits dont matter. (unless its a democrat debt of course). Of course its all Obamas fault now. When that congressman stated his #1 priority was making sure Obama was a one term president, that pretty much sums it up. I would think his #1 priority would be doing the job he was elected to do. If I was in his district I wouldnt vote for him, I dont care whether he is a democrat or a republican, that guy should have been kicked out of office. If more politicians would put the country first and their political party second that would help. Too many politicians care only about their party and to hell with the country. About health care at least Obama is trying to do something. Something is wrong when you pay for health care and then when you get sick, the insurance co denies your claim or drops you. And then they ruin your credit, lose your house etc. If you think thats ok then vote for Romney. Meanwhile we give other countries billions, start wars over nothing (IRAQ) costing trillions and then give everybody a tax cut. The ignorance in this country is unbelievable. Romney is probably worse then Bush, Bush was just a figurehead for the wingnuts, Romney is a freak. The only way he can get elected is to lie like hell. If he wins the middle class/working people are screwed.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesnt matter what Obama does or doesnt do, some people are not going to vote for him. I think when you consider that 48 months ago the US economy was on the brink of collapse, Obama is doing pretty good. Especially when Congress is blocking anything and everything that might possibly help the economy (and Obama). As far as the debt ,it was there when he took office. You have to raise taxes and cut spending to get rid of the deficit. Im amazed that we are doing as well as we are. Bush cut taxes and started 2 wars costing trillions, Cheney said deficits dont matter. (unless its a democrat debt of course). Of course its all Obamas fault now. When that congressman stated his #1 priority was making sure Obama was a one term president, that pretty much sums it up. I would think his #1 priority would be doing the job he was elected to do. If I was in his district I wouldnt vote for him, I dont care whether he is a democrat or a republican, that guy should have been kicked out of office. If more politicians would put the country first and their political party second that would help. Too many politicians care only about their party and to hell with the country. About health care at least Obama is trying to do something. Something is wrong when you pay for health care and then when you get sick, the insurance co denies your claim or drops you. And then they ruin your credit, lose your house etc. If you think thats ok then vote for Romney. Meanwhile we give other countries billions, start wars over nothing (IRAQ) costing trillions and then give everybody a tax cut. The ignorance in this country is unbelievable. Romney is probably worse then Bush, Bush was just a figurehead for the wingnuts, Romney is a freak. The only way he can get elected is to lie like hell. If he wins the middle class/working people are screwed.

I must say, you are going to be in for a big ideological surprise.

silverbird007, on 02 November 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:
It doesnt matter what Obama does or doesnt do, some people are not going to vote for him. I think when you consider that 48 months ago the US economy was on the brink of collapse, Obama is doing pretty good. Especially when Congress is blocking anything and everything that might possibly help the economy (and Obama). As far as the debt ,it was there when he took office. You have to raise taxes and cut spending to get rid of the deficit. Im amazed that we are doing as well as we are. Bush cut taxes and started 2 wars costing trillions, Cheney said deficits dont matter. (unless its a democrat debt of course). Of course its all Obamas fault now. When that congressman stated his #1 priority was making sure Obama was a one term president, that pretty much sums it up. I would think his #1 priority would be doing the job he was elected to do. If I was in his district I wouldnt vote for him, I dont care whether he is a democrat or a republican, that guy should have been kicked out of office. If more politicians would put the country first and their political party second that would help. Too many politicians care only about their party and to hell with the country. About health care at least Obama is trying to do something. Something is wrong when you pay for health care and then when you get sick, the insurance co denies your claim or drops you. And then they ruin your credit, lose your house etc. If you think thats ok then vote for Romney. Meanwhile we give other countries billions, start wars over nothing (IRAQ) costing trillions and then give everybody a tax cut. The ignorance in this country is unbelievable. Romney is probably worse then Bush, Bush was just a figurehead for the wingnuts, Romney is a freak. The only way he can get elected is to lie like hell. If he wins the middle class/working people are screwed."

I must say, you are going to be in for a big ideological surprise.