Romney Campaign Staged Donations At Storm Relief Event

Obama had two full years at the beginning of his term where he could have done just about anything he wanted.

He chose to go after healthcare and DADT instead of the economy.

It's a #### having to actually run on your record, and not a couple talking points, eh?

He actually only had about 6 months, but I wouldn't expect you to tell it for what it is...

Clicked the link and first thing I saw was a pop up about "voter supression" told me all I needed to know about that website. The way I see it, if you needed an ID to drive your car to vote, or an ID to cash the paycheck that got you the money for the busfare or cab to go vote....you need that same friggen ID to actually vote!
---

Really? How would that work with a mail in ballot? By the way, do you know the difference between driving or cashing a check and voting? I'll give you a hint, one is mentioned in the COTUS.

One other thing about voter ID. Moat of these laws have been put in place in thew last year. Why not start the push for this back in 2008 when procedures could have been put in place to make sure everyone could get ID in time to vote? Why is it that the voter ID laws seem to affect minorities and elderly more than any other groups? Could it have anything to do with their voting records? Then there is the fact that by every study done in the US, voter ID fraud is insignificant as to have virtually no affect on the out come of any election. A republican based law firm concluded that since 2000 there have been less than 400 cases of voter ID fraud. These laws will disenfranchise far more than 400 voters, but I guess that is the point now isn't it.

Reactions: 1 person
---

Really? How would that work with a mail in ballot? By the way, do you know the difference between driving or cashing a check and voting? I'll give you a hint, one is mentioned in the COTUS.

One other thing about voter ID. Moat of these laws have been put in place in thew last year. Why not start the push for this back in 2008 when procedures could have been put in place to make sure everyone could get ID in time to vote? Why is it that the voter ID laws seem to affect minorities and elderly more than any other groups? Could it have anything to do with their voting records? Then there is the fact that by every study done in the US, voter ID fraud is insignificant as to have virtually no affect on the out come of any election. A republican based law firm concluded that since 2000 there have been less than 400 cases of voter ID fraud. These laws will disenfranchise far more than 400 voters, but I guess that is the point now isn't it.

Al Franken - 311,591,917 disenfranchised

Fraud doesn't always deny someone the right to vote.

Obama had two full years at the beginning of his term where he could have done just about anything he wanted.

He chose to go after healthcare and DADT instead of the economy.

It's a #### having to actually run on your record, and not a couple talking points, eh?

The dems did not have a filibuster proof majority in either chamber. There are quotes on line from republicans (including Romney) saying that their only job was to ensure that Obama was a 1 term president. They were saying this before the man was even sworn into to office.

Neither party has any interest in dealing with the budget because no one in power wants to go to their constituents and tell them that because you wanted to spend this money, you now will have to pay for it.

Reactions: 1 person
536475_194980700626909_319552797_n.jpg

Dude, finally run out of Bush dialogue?

Obama-Caveman.jpg

Obama's investments are in a blind trust which he doesnt have control over.

http://thenevadaview.com/3896/crew-uaw-charge-romney-with-ethics-violations-surrounding-windfall-profits-from-auto-bailout/

Romney ran a company that laid off workers and sent jobs overseas, did Obama?

Guess you werent in school that day, there are three branches of government, not just POTUS.