Russia Calls Obama out!

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
So Russia is already setting the stage of things to come...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxsMHrRKDg

Also from the NYT

Excerpt:

Russia Warns of New Missile Deployment

Article Tools Sponsored By
By ELLEN BARRY and SOPHIA KISHKOVSKY
Published: November 5, 2008

MOSCOW — In a wide-ranging attack on the United States as it elected a new president, the Russian leader Dmitri A. Medvedev warned on Wednesday that Moscow might deploy short-range missiles in the Baltic region to counter a perceived threat from a proposed American missile defense shield in eastern Europe.

Mr. Medvedev also proposed to extend the constitutional term of the presidency from four years to six — a move that could enable future Russian presidents to serve 12 years in two consecutive terms. His remarks, in his first state of the nation address since assuming the presidency in May, were delivered within hours of the election of Barack Obama and offered a chill glimpse into the potential issues and tensions confronting the new American leader when he takes office in January. His comments also seemed at odds with the broader groundswell of support for the American president-elect from many governments across the globe.

His remarks, in his first state of the nation address since assuming the presidency in May, were delivered within hours of the election of Barack Obama and offered a chill glimpse into the potential issues and tensions confronting the new American leader when he takes office in January.

So do you think he had two speeches ready? One if Obama won and one if McCain won? If not, I would hate to have been on his speech writing team to come up with one in a couple hours of seeing who won the election or was this his speech all along and it wouldnt have mattered who won the election? I believe the Russians have been talking tougher ever since W sided with the Georgians and promised them more support and possible NATO enhancements and talked about putting missle defense shields in the old Eastern Bloc.

garymccoy.jpg

Yeah ! Why drill here in the U.S. , when we can send our dwindling dollars to a "Nuclear-Back" Chavez ?

Viva Obama ! :down:

And those in charge now havent changed policy and law to drill in the US instead of buying from Chavez, why? They have 100 days to do it if they're really afraid they're going to lose the chance. But it will be much more fun to do nothing and then blame Obama for the status quo of the past 8 years right?

And those in charge now havent changed policy and law to drill in the US instead of buying from Chavez, why? They have 100 days to do it if they're really afraid they're going to lose the chance. But it will be much more fun to do nothing and then blame Obama for the status quo of the past 8 years right?

Good point....Pelosi hasn't done anything....other than talk.

And from 1994 till 2006 a republican Congress and republican POTUS did not do anything either. Do you think that maybe there is a bit more too it?

All I know is Palin/Mccain would have replied...

"Don't you dare! We can see you from the back yard!"

Moreover...now that the "Petro dollars" have dried up...who's gonna pay for all those BIG BAD missiles? Russia is a train wreck that thought those dollars would last forever.

Shall I post some info on the complete collapse of the Russian economy?

McCain's experience? (locked up for 5 years..AFTER constantly CRASHING airplanes, which is what the Navy gets for allowing an intellectually deficient man attempt to fly)

That's SOME military experience alright. (and we have Alien Superweapons)

missle defence for EUROPE is so far down on the list of national priorites i don't think the russians are going to have to worry about it ....

It's not even an ISSUE ... the state of the economy is going to blow away every other world and national priority ...

McCain's experience? (locked up for 5 years..AFTER constantly CRASHING airplanes, which is what the Navy gets for allowing an intellectually deficient man attempt to fly)

Care to back up the claim that he's intellectually deficient? And what do you know about naval aviation, you were on subs. Quite frankly you’re not much different from some of the people here who attack Obama.

missle defence for EUROPE is so far down on the list of national priorites i don't think the russians are going to have to worry about it ....

It's not even an ISSUE ... the state of the economy is going to blow away every other world and national priority ...

Did you not read the article? Do you know who it came from? :blink:

Did you not read the article? Do you know who it came from? :blink:

yeah i read the article , the russians are waving their big stick ....

No one here cares .... missle defence is designed to protect our nation from rouge nations and accidental missle launches .... Sadly i don't recall the missle defence offering any sort of protection against econmic destruction ....

We can no longer affoard the missle defence program ....