Sarah Sanders Leaving the " MORON " !

And what does that "Moron" rant have to do with her leaving her post?....... And you "rest your case"? And what "case" is that?

Last edited:
She’s been great and I wish the best for her in her future endeavors. I know it’s not going to happen but I think Candace Owens would make a great press secretary. After watching her shred Lieu and Nadler I would love to see what she would do to the liberal press.

Sara is like ' some ' Women who (at a young age) gets these Giant tattoo's.
Fast Forward, years later and thousands of Unsuccessful dollars because the thing can't be removed, She'll possibly lament, " W T F did I ever do that for " ? If that be the case, I'm sure her DimWit ol' man knows some kind of Evangelical Southern Baptist church that can " Pray away her Press Secretary past " !!

Sheesh you’re worse than your boy wonder mutt at being funny
I hope he hires someone you hate even more

Of course any woman who disagrees with your narrow point of view you’re quick with your usual array of stereotyping personal insults, lol if you’re anything like you come across in here you must be a real pos in person.
Thank God you’re not one of the hundreds of thousands Yankees who moved south to retire.

She's as much as a WAP, as you are !!
And by-the-way, Where are the 'BLACK BEAR' pictures ?????
Forget those Polar bear, Grizzily bear and Brown Bear Pic's !!!!!!!!!
Speaking of "Morons":
59229934_1139059239609402_202091912222474240_n.jpg

Click on it!...... I believe what this guy is saying is worth listening to!

I'd love to see someone like Katie Pavlich come in as press secretary, but in a day of Twitter and a POTUS who likes to not speak thru others, maybe there's no reason to replace her at all.

Did Trump leave the cat out of the bag tonight?........ He stated that Sarah will be leaving to make a run at the Governorship of Arkansas! Like Bears said, " That the apple doesn't fall far from the Tree "!...... Go for it Sarah!!!

There's an ol' saying that says.." That the apple doesn't fall far from the Tree "

Just considering her Imbecilic Father, Mike Huckabee, I therefore REST my CASE !!
I wish a certain imbecilic bear would stop polluting these forums with incoherent babble.

We would all be better off.

Of course any woman who disagrees with your narrow point of view you’re quick with your usual array of stereotyping personal insults, lol if you’re anything like you come across in here you must be a real pos in person.
I came to that conclusion after reading 2 of his posts. He was bragging about keeping a long line waiting while he cast a UNION vote. He actually timed his vote to cause a disruption for his employer and to inconvenience the customers while working for Amtrak. Then he went on to describe how BIG BROTHER sent a "sexy latina" to oversee voting.

Bears is like that little mouthy PoS in school that picked fights with people then ran behind his BIG BROTHER for protection when people finally had enough of his s**t. A PoS coward that stirs up trouble then attaches himself to anyone or anything he perceives to have power for protection. That is who Bears is. He is a little child that turned into an old man but never grew up.

tenor.gif

Last edited: