Sarah Sanders Leaving the " MORON " !

Restraint would be finding out that your actions will kill people long before 10 minutes prior to the attack. I can't say he has a conscience, but I think someone told him that he might get some bad PR...even from Fox.

Why not watch some documentaries on how JFK behaved when the US faced an international crisis. He didn't strut around like some BSD "talking tough". He listened to advisors...he listened to generals...then he made his moves. Trump struts in...talks tough...and then relies on the opinion on the last person to talk to him. This time the last person obviously wasn't Mr. Mustache.
KC you make this crap up in your mind (leftist fantasy world) and post it like its fact. Get a grip bro. Your TDS is epic.

And your Trump Delusion Symptoms have me concerned for your well being.
I don't see where you get that from. Can you point out one of my posts where I praise Trump? Your posts are a never ending spew of hate so extreme that you're completely irrational. Your TDS is obvious to everyone but you.
Zombo-Meme22062019111146-22062019111146sssss.jpg

Trump is the most childish....check that...the most INFANTILE person to ever hold that office. Not a small child in an old mans body that never grew up...he is a tantrum throwing toddler in an old mans body that never grew up. And if you can't see that, then you suffer from the more dangerous form of TDS...Trump Delusional Syndrome.

1104975.gif

Latest posts