Seigel: Should he agree to concessions also?

Executives and Senior Management

Officers of US Airways Group, Inc.
President and CEO David N. Siegel
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel Michelle V. Bryan
Executive VP, Finance and CFO Neal S. Cohen
VP, Controller Anita P. Beier
VP, Finance and Treasurer Jeffery A. McDougle
Secretary Jennifer C. McGarey

Officers of US Airways, Inc.
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel. Michelle V. Bryan
Executive VP, Operations Alan W. Crellin
Senior VP, Corporate Development N. Bruce Ashby
Senior VP, Marketing and Planning B. Ben Baldanza
Senior VP, Corporate Affairs Christopher L. Chiames
Senior VP, Employee Relations Jerrold A. Glass
Senior VP, Maintenance John Prestifilippo
VP, Safety & Regulatory Compliance William G. Bozin
VP, Flight Operations Capt. Edward W. Bular
VP, Customer Service Centers Kerry J. Carstairs
VP, Financial Planning & Analysis David M. Davis
VP, Line Maintenance Daryl E. Hartzell
VP, Employee Relations John M. Hedblom
VP, Inflight Sharon R. Hendry
VP, Human Resources and Development John C. Honor, Jr.
VP, International Douglas D. Leo
VP, Customer Service Charles E. Martin
VP, Fleet Planning Daniel M. McDonald
VP, Deputy General Counsel and Secretary Jennifer C. McGarey
VP, Labor Relations P. Douglas McKeen
VP, Government Affairs Rosemary G. Murray
VP, Aircraft Maintenance Charles R. Nardello
VP, Planning and Scheduling Andrew P.Nocella
VP, US Airways Express S. Michael Scheeringa
VP, Corporate Real Estate Charles V. Stipancic
VP, Sales Steven Tracas
VP, Marketing and Revenue Management Stephen M. Usery

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/5/2003 7:26:27 AM retiredman wrote:

I am curious, where did you get the number of 32 VP's, you need to open your eyes and really see what is going on in this industry. What you see at U will be the norm for all majors within the next year. You continue to begrudge anyone and anything that does not meet your personal "seal of approval". Wake-up, enjoy life and move on.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Retiredman:

The wealth of inadequate cognizance you divulge is foggy. Are you saying there are not 32-Vice Presidents? Or, are you saying there are? You are correct, what I see occurring among the workers of this industry is fear.

They go to work everyday wondering if they will be receiving pink slips. Their years of service lost, the fear of losing their job, their seniority and their benefits. Technically, they qualify for an on the job injury called stress. Who do you think might be the cause of that stress?

I do not begrudge anyone, just as you so wrote “wake-up, enjoy life and move onâ€￾ is exactly what I said Seigel should do. I say the same to you guys, if you cannot show sincerity, how to be a true leader, accept the same consequences you “DEMANDâ€￾ of your employees, maybe you should pack up and leave also.

I graciously and vivaciously await your response.

11.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/5/2003 9:26:23 AM MrAeroMan wrote:

Hey Junior,

I was taught long ago that you can't debate ignorance nor can you debate with closed minded people. Like I said before if you come up with an intelligent question I'll be more than happy to give you my views. So far you're all wind and no substance so blow on brotha...blow on!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Oh my MrAeroMan, you should have practiced what you were taught long time ago. Apparently it took you some time to learn the taught lesson.

I must have been of some substance because you kept blowing, you just don't have the right amount of oxygen to blow that substance over.

Final Score:
Braveheart - 1
MrAeroMan - 0

Remember; don't get mad get glad. Don't worry dude, I still likes you. Keep up the good work, takes a lot of athleticism to play in the major leagues.

Can't win em all dude!

Here’s a Beer to your Cheers!

[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif'] BRAVEHEART [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/4.gif']

Biffeman:

Thanks for the info. I guess I made a boo-boo, 30 VP's and 1 Pres. for a total of 31 exec's. WOW

Retiredman:

I'll have to talk to Clinton (that's MrAeroMans left hand man) and find out what I should do with my accountant who miscounted. I'm go'in to ask him also if Gore was a Senior VP or just a VP. If he was senior VP was he actually senior of all the other VP's.

Sorry troops, may have to lay some of you off because of miscalculations by the accountant. Not enough VP's to oversee operations. But as soon as Bill gives me my final analogy I gets back to ya.

3.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/5/2003 2:47:54 PM MrAeroMan wrote:

Your coat of envy green just got a shade brighter Junior.
Are you capable of an intelligent question?
Doubt that very much. It'd be unfair for me to keep score with you Junior, you're a joke and I don't want to keep proving that over and over. It gets old buddy.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Junior to AeroMan:

The million dollar question is, can you answer a question without avoiding the actual question itself?

So why you keep writing? Because you know you are wrong.

Remember; don't get mad get glad. Don't worry dude, I still likes you. Keep up the good work, takes a lot of athleticism to play in the major leagues.

Can't win em all dude! 10-4

Talli ho pumpkins

3.gif']

Your coat of envy green just got a shade brighter Junior.
Are you capable of an intelligent question?
Doubt that very much. It'd be unfair for me to keep score with you Junior, you're a joke and I don't want to keep proving that over and over. It gets old buddy.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/5/2003 11:38:03 AM Biffeman wrote:

Executives and Senior Management

Officers of US Airways Group, Inc.
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel Michelle V. Bryan
Secretary Jennifer C. McGarey

Officers of US Airways, Inc.
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel. Michelle V. Bryan
Executive VP, Operations Alan W. Crellin
Senior VP, Corporate Development N. Bruce Ashby
Senior VP, Marketing and Planning B. Ben Baldanza
Senior VP, Corporate Affairs Christopher L. Chiames
Senior VP, Employee Relations Jerrold A. Glass
Senior VP, Maintenance John Prestifilippo
VP, Safety & Regulatory Compliance William G. Bozin
VP, Flight Operations Capt. Edward W. Bular
VP, Customer Service Centers Kerry J. Carstairs
VP, Financial Planning & Analysis David M. Davis
VP, Line Maintenance Daryl E. Hartzell
VP, Employee Relations John M. Hedblom
VP, Inflight Sharon R. Hendry
VP, Human Resources and Development John C. Honor, Jr.
VP, International Douglas D. Leo
VP, Customer Service Charles E. Martin
VP, Fleet Planning Daniel M. McDonald
VP, Deputy General Counsel and Secretary Jennifer C. McGarey
VP, Labor Relations P. Douglas McKeen
VP, Government Affairs Rosemary G. Murray
VP, Aircraft Maintenance Charles R. Nardello
VP, Planning and Scheduling Andrew P.Nocella
VP, US Airways Express S. Michael Scheeringa
VP, Corporate Real Estate Charles V. Stipancic
VP, Sales Steven Tracas
VP, Marketing and Revenue Management Stephen M. Usery

----------------
[/blockquote]

Biff,

You are the "fountain" of info. Thanks for giving us that info with the VP count.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/5/2003 12:25:55 PM Braveheart wrote:

Biffeman:

Thanks for the info. I guess I made a boo-boo, 30 VP's and 1 Pres. for a total of 31 exec's. WOW

Retiredman:

I'll have to talk to Clinton (that's MrAeroMans left hand man) and find out what I should do with my accountant who miscounted. I'm go'in to ask him also if Gore was a Senior VP or just a VP. If he was senior VP was he actually senior of all the other VP's.

Sorry troops, may have to lay some of you off because of miscalculations by the accountant. Not enough VP's to oversee operations. But as soon as Bill gives me my final analogy I gets back to ya.

BRAVEHEART [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]

BraveHeart,

The count is 32 Vice Presidents plus 2 Executive Vice Presidents (count Seinor Mangement titles)

Total VPs 34 (More than you thought)

[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/5.gif']

PITbull:

Jump’n Jupiter’s, crawling catfish, gee PITbull, them there wanna be execs say I have no idea what I am writing about. They instigated a philosophy I over counted with 32 Vice Presidents and Executives, now I find out, not only was my original not correct, it was not an over count. I actually undercounted, ya-ba-da-ba-do!

AeroMan:

There will be a longer delay in my answer to you, cause now I have to call Clinton back, tell him to add additional executives to that list. Cannot make a decision without Clinton giving me first hand decision demands. Hmm… just like Dave (Seigel) and Steve (Wolfe), I’m beginning to feel important AeroMan. I’d bet I could fit into Seigel’s group of Exequaturs!

To my fellow colleagues:

Should we lay off more of us or raise the salary and benefit package of all execs?

Darn AeroMan, I ain’t got no is’es in the above written information. Woops, hope I spelled written properly! Is there 2 ttt’s in written?

Here's a Beer to your Cheer AeroMan, chaste good! Woops, I means it taste good - Sorry boss!

12.gif']

Of course "YES"

But What's to keep them from giving themselves another raise when they feel they can't survive on a measily half mil. Any agreements they make aren't worth the paper you wipe will.
:mad:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/8/2003 5:11:59 PM Lucifer wrote:

Yes...but before I agree on $150,000, I'd have to make sure that that is the going rate for idiots.
----------------
[/blockquote]

LUCIFER:

I don’t blame you for making sure that that is the going rates for idiots! Extremely wise move on your behalf!

Maybe the Union Members should have done the same before agreeing to the first round of concessions instead of reacting on threats, generating massive fear, stress and emotional trauma.

11.gif']

Latest posts