Selling E-190's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you all last month the parts are being shipped off from CLT started last month and a bunch of orders came off yesterday to ship them off as they were being sold.

Thanks for posting; that Kirby would communicate an "almost" agreement to sell 25 airplanes prior to a public announcement (like a press release) demonstrates the poor judgment possessed by US management.

Wonder if he realizes the potential for insider trading allegations when he tips off the employees prior to informing the public? Wonder if the SEC would be interested in examining transactions in LCC stock by the emplolyees during the period between Kirby's note to the the employees and the public announcement (assuming the sale is finalized)?

Thanks for posting; that Kirby would communicate an "almost" agreement to sell 25 airplanes prior to a public announcement (like a press release) demonstrates the poor judgment possessed by US management.

Wonder if he realizes the potential for insider trading allegations when he tips off the employees prior to informing the public? Wonder if the SEC would be interested in examining transactions in LCC stock by the emplolyees during the period between Kirby's not the the employees and the public announcement (assuming the sale is finalized)?

Sound familiar -- MIDATLANTIC -- some people never learn.

It won't be long until the remaining 15 will be sold. Truly a shame that a unified pilot group with strong union leadership could have possibly kept this from happening. Instead, 250 pilots will more than likely hit the streets.

It won't be long until the remaining 15 will be sold. Truly a shame that a unified pilot group with strong union leadership could have possibly kept this from happening. Instead, 250 pilots will more than likely hit the streets.

I'm not taking the company's side here, this is merely a question -

With the A321 and A330-200 deliveries this year plus other A/C being retired how does this impact the company seat-wise (+/-)?

I hope like hell they're not going to Republic!! Now that is one company that has benefited so well from everybody else's misery!! When is someone going to stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?!?!?!? More hardworking people on the street (yet again!!)

I'm not taking the company's side here, this is merely a question -

With the A321 and A330-200 deliveries this year plus other A/C being retired how does this impact the company seat-wise (+/-)?
That's a good question but with so many 37's and 57's being parked I would think that it would result in a loss (of seats and jobs) since in Kirby's "letter" he says that it is a way to reduce capacity and that it will impact employees.

I hope like hell they're not going to Republic!! Now that is one company that has benefited so well from everybody else's misery!! When is someone going to stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?!?!?!? More hardworking people on the street (yet again!!)
They're going to Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts