Senator Rick Santorum''s Remarks

justanadd

Advanced
Jan 20, 2003
211
0
http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2003042...sp>

Call US Senator, Rick Santorum''s Office at (412) 562-0533 to condemn his
remarks
Call US Senator, Arlen Specter''s Office at (412) 644-3400 to request his
support in condemning Sen. Santorum''s remarks.
 

Dea Certe

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
889
0
The page is missing but I''m assuming it was Senator Santorum''s comment about not being against homosexuals but deploring the "act"?

It made the all the cable news channels.

Which CEO made an equally awkward statement about an airline having HIV?
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,762
6,012
Downrange
www.youtube.com
----------------
On 4/22/2003 11:14:27 AM justanadd wrote:

http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2003042...torump1.asp>

Call US Senator, Rick Santorum''s Office at (412) 562-0533 to condemn his
remarks
Call US Senator, Arlen Specter''s Office at (412) 644-3400 to request his
support in condemning Sen. Santorum''s remarks.




----------------​
isn''t he allowed to have an opinion like you or me?besides,whats right about homosexuality?
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,762
6,012
Downrange
www.youtube.com
----------------
On 4/24/2003 1:12:51 AM mga707 wrote:


----------------
On 4/22/2003 11:14:27 AM justanadd wrote:

http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2003042...torump1.asp>

Call US Senator, Rick Santorum''s Office at (412) 562-0533 to condemn his
remarks
----------------​

Or, conversely, call or write his office and urge him to hang in there and continue standing up to the thought police...


----------------​
exactly.................viva la difference...
 

JI Guy

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
199
0
www.usaviation.com
Rick justified his stand by saying "its the law of the land"...OK, but then can I infer that he will support the Supreme Courts decision against the state of Texas? Because its going to happen, mark my words! The state law outlawing sodomy against same sex will be overturned, so now Rick can support it! Gee, how easy! Can I also assume if he were alive for the duration, that he would have been in favor of desegregation from Plessy (1898)UNTIL Brown vs. BOE (1954) - when the Supreme Court overturned its desegregation stance held since Plessy???
 

4merresrat

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
548
0
www.usaviation.com
Yes, call Senator Santorum, or e-mail him to voice your suport as well. According to the Holy Bible, and America is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs, homosexuality, is a sin, and just because society accepts it doesnt change that it is a sin, and God hasn''t changed his mind on it. And you can still love the sinner and hate the sin. It has nothing to do with being bigoted, or a gay basher, people sin and you still care for them. But just because it becomes acceptable in society doesnt mean it''s right, look at Sodam and Gamorrah(excuse the spelling).
 

trvlr64

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
725
10
FLL
www.usaviation.com
----------------
On 4/23/2003 7:33:09 AM delldude wrote:






----------------

On 4/22/2003 11:14:27 AM justanadd wrote:


http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2003042...mp1.asp>


Call US Senator, Rick Santorum''s Office at (412) 562-0533 to condemn his

remarks

Call US Senator, Arlen Specter''s Office at (412) 644-3400 to request his

support in condemning Sen. Santorum''s remarks.





----------------​

isn''t he allowed to have an opinion like you or me?besides,whats right about homosexuality?

----------------​


We don''t breed future Arseholes!!
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,762
6,012
Downrange
www.youtube.com
----------------
On 4/28/2003 7:03:36 PM trvlr64 wrote:


----------------
On 4/23/2003 7:33:09 AM delldude wrote:









----------------

On 4/22/2003 11:14:27 AM justanadd wrote:


http://www.post-gazette.com/nation/2003042...mp1.asp>


Call US Senator, Rick Santorum''s Office at (412) 562-0533 to condemn his

remarks

Call US Senator, Arlen Specter''s Office at (412) 644-3400 to request his

support in condemning Sen. Santorum''s remarks.





----------------​


isn''t he allowed to have an opinion like you or me?besides,whats right about homosexuality?

----------------​


We don''t breed future Arseholes!!



----------------​
considering where you put your prized possesion,you best think about what you said.
 

JI Guy

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
199
0
www.usaviation.com
Yes he is entitled to his opinion, no question..But when you decide to use US Supreme Court decisions as a cloak for your position you have got to take the whole gamit and when the US Supreme Court overturns this Texas law (and they WILL folks as it indeed is a 14th amendment breach) will he then state he supports sodomy because it has been OKed by the Court?
 

trvlr64

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
725
10
FLL
www.usaviation.com
quote from DellDude........

considering where you put your prized possesion,you best think about what you said.

..........

Excuse me but my most prized possesion is my ability to love another human being. Take care of my family. And be a responsible human being.


You sir are a pig. Rick Santorum has not been liked in the state of PA because of his longstanding prejudices. I am waiting for the day when he is finally voted out. Considering he comes from the whitest and wealthiest neighborhood in the Pgh area I am not shocked by his statements. But he has put his foot in his mouth and I hope he goes the way of Trent Lott.
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,762
6,012
Downrange
www.youtube.com
----------------
On 4/29/2003 11:37:02 PM trvlr64 wrote:

quote from DellDude........

considering where you put your prized possesion,you best think about what you said.

..........

Excuse me but my most prized possesion is my ability to love another human being. Take care of my family. And be a responsible human being.


You sir are a pig. Rick Santorum has not been liked in the state of PA because of his longstanding prejudices. I am waiting for the day when he is finally voted out. Considering he comes from the whitest and wealthiest neighborhood in the Pgh area I am not shocked by his statements. But he has put his foot in his mouth and I hope he goes the way of Trent Lott.



----------------​
santorum don''t like fags and neither do i......
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,762
6,012
Downrange
www.youtube.com
ain't no more prejudiced than god.......believe he's the one with the final word on that.what you going to tell HIM? yes...it was GOD who taught me this prejudice.something like it is sin for a man to lay with another man or a woman to do the same....thats pure predjuce sweetie.