Senator Rick Santorum''s Remarks

----------------
On 7/9/2003 10:58:49 AM firstamendment wrote:

----------------
On 7/8/2003 11:26:04 PM delldude wrote:

have a nice time tip toeing thru the tulips(or is it 2 lips?).....just remember on that day of judgement HE will give you one last chance to COMEBACK.

----------------​
You just cofirmed your ignorance, Archie Bunker. If you are indeed correct, heaven would be hell with all you hypocrties. And if that is what your god is about, you can have him or HER. I would rather take my chances in hell. Wait a minute, I''ve already been to hell...it''s called a society full of closed minded self righteous assholes who can''t see two inches beyond their own penises, which in your case is probably a total of 3 inches. Go find a vagina somewhere and enjoy your god loving heterosexuality.

----------------​
just like they say at the altar......i do....................................................................
............ ye shall be cast into the lake of fire for eternity ...
"hey silly faggot,dicks are for chicks"

----------------

have a nice time tip toeing thru the tulips(or is it 2 lips?).....just remember on that day of judgement HE will give you one last chance to COMEBACK.

----------------​
You just cofirmed your ignorance, Archie Bunker. If you are indeed correct, heaven would be hell with all you hypocrties. And if that is what your god is about, you can have him or HER. I would rather take my chances in hell. Wait a minute, I''ve already been to hell...it''s called a society full of closed minded self righteous assholes who can''t see two inches beyond their own penises, which in your case is probably a total of 3 inches. Go find a vagina somewhere and enjoy your god loving heterosexuality.

----------------
On 7/9/2003 11:13:02 AM delldude wrote:

----------------

----------------

blah blah blah....the ignorance continues.

----------------​

----------------​
just like they say at the altar......i do....................................................................
............ ye shall be cast into the lake of fire for eternity ... 

----------------​

----------------
On 7/9/2003 4:13:09 PM firstamendment wrote:

----------------
On 7/9/2003 11:13:02 AM delldude wrote:

----------------

----------------

blah blah blah....the ignorance continues.

----------------​

----------------​

............ ye shall be cast into the lake of fire for eternity ... 

----------------​

----------------​
dude,i''m sorry if i hit a nerve...you''re stuttering now........

Delldude,

Give it a rest already. Are you that afraid of 2 men or 2 women marrying each other? Believe me, I am gay and have NO need to be married. Why should I copy my "straight" brethern in everything they do?? Look at the high numbers for divorce amongst "straight" couples. Why do we need to mimic that?

Besides, you work in an industry that is full of fags. Medicine is full of fags. Every business is full of fags. Are you so afraid that some ### is going to make a pass at you? Don't worry, we won't. I know I have better things to do.

Or maybe you secretly hide the fact that you find other men attractive. HHHMMMM?! Any guys at the airport you see walking around in their shorts showing off their hairy legs making you drool a little? I know I've found a few airport workers too cute in their shorts not to take a second look.

Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're going to start swishing and you'll have a desire to call everyone you meet, Mary or girlfriend!!

2.gif

Gee-

NOW THIS is the internet! Amazing how we can say all this stuff here, but a little speculation and spinning about UAL's prospects on the United board and the internet's equivalent of 'church ladies' come out and bash, bash bash.

BTW, Delldude, I now have no respect for your character or judgment. Oh, well, enjoy your opinion, but holding these ideas is perfectly legal, but terribly sinful in my book.

Way to go, firstamendment and tvlr.

Basically, I think Delldude has issues! He probably worships Vin Diesel (who, BTW, will not comment on his orientation)...Things that make you go HMMMM...Now Paul Walker will get his own trailer on the next set!!

delldude said:
so the guys a closet queen...its still wrong and ye shall burn in the lake of fire... :up:
Delldude...U r as ignorant as they come. There is no "lake of fire" just a huge ocean of ignorant, never been ANYWHERE morons like you. Ever been outside your comfort zone? Nah I doubt it. , BELIEVE ME....no one wants in your pants...or your wifes either...now you go think about that and burn like you want everyone else to....idiot. Go ahead hate me...see if I care..HA Stay away or get a grip on the real world before you come back...and don't preach to me cause I know you have the hots for the new chick at the 7-11

Even though this thread is not in the "airlines forum" and has at times gotten off the normal path of whats accepted overall on the boards, please try to refrain (on all sides) from the extreme name calling and attacks. Unfortunately some who will post here will think that it is acceptable on the other boards and it is not. We are trying to let the "Conversation" board be a little more open, but it has limits as well and action will be taken here if things continue to spiral out of control. Thanks.