sherri shamblim to host a town hall meeting

Is that you NV?

Why Mr. OttoIntern I have no clue of whom you speak :cool:

Ms. Shamblin apparently doesn't have much of a CLUE as to what goes on in her department, which makes me wonder WHO APPOINTED her, and how they themselves got that job.

If we were talking Bahamas, I'd understand. See, everything in the bahamas is politics.. its who you know, not what you know. And if you dont know, you learn from USAirways America West how to pass the buck till they forget about it.

FA's take a stand. Shareholders, WATCH THESE DAMN VIDEOS.. these are YOUR leaders taking your soldiers into battle with a spork as a sword and napkin as a shield.

Parker's doing the right thing by laying low.. I'd be hellishly embarrassed if I was him and I'd stay out of the press..

... wait, that's what MY CEO did.... :censored:

Thats why you have to include more than 1 person. Very easy to dismiss or delete, but with ALL of them included, someones gotta reply. If not, resend. All of the questions I've sent have been answered. It takes a while sometimes or you have to explain to those in charge exactly what you are talking about in certain cases, but everything has been addressed. I dont always agree with their response and if they are trying to BS their way through, they get called on that too. Dont tell me its supposed to be this way when I know my job and know thats NOT what happens. Keep them honest. (or at least make them squirm a little bit.) :up:
RE- not answering and you quit sending... Their little tactic worked didnt it? You going to let them get off that easy? Pushovers. :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Oh, my favorite part is when they respond with something really whack and then I respond and tell it like it is and then they respond. Sometimes when I read the responses of Shambles I think to myself "Are you for real?" I think it is a joke, but trust me, it is never a joke. I even had one person in management call me personally and spoke to me about my concerns after reading my email. I thought that was a nice gesture. I sent Shambles an email and she apparently forwarded it to him. But of course now she won't even respond. Come to think of it, it has been a month since I sent my last email. I better start my next one soon.

Sherri won't give me the Tempe local time if I begged for it anymore. I swear they have a block feature. There is a PHL based F/A that writes her every day or did at one point. Super nice guy. Great F/A Blockholder. Even if it's his day off he wrote to just say....I Sherri it's my day off and I'm wondering what you are doing today to better our airline. Supposedly she wrote back "there is not need to write me daily" and he said "Oh, but there is!"

Sherri won't give me the Tempe local time if I begged for it anymore. I swear they have a block feature. There is a PHL based F/A that writes her every day or did at one point. Super nice guy. Great F/A Blockholder. Even if it's his day off he wrote to just say....I Sherri it's my day off and I'm wondering what you are doing today to better our airline. Supposedly she wrote back "there is not need to write me daily" and he said "Oh, but there is!"

Is that true? OMG that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I would love to meet that f/a. What a hoot! I bet he's a lot of fun to fly with!

I don't know if I'd even give them that. A$$holes I can deal with- I'm a flight attendant. I'd wager that many airline executives are indeed a$$holes. I can be an #### myself if I wish.

If it makes sense at all, I'd prefer to be led by an #### who knows they are an ####, than an unprofessional amateur who doesn't know they are either of those things. The latter is much more worrying, and ultimately much more dangerous.

Latest posts

Back