Show us the money !

bunt3dunk

Aug 17, 2008
With all of the money being thrown at the pilots , how about a little for the IAM mechanics and fleet service ? The offers that were made were embrassing and far below the wages of fellow American employees. If this merger is going to succeed you have to be fair with all of the employee groups .
The ones I really feel sorry for are the non union employees , somebody is going to have to pay for all of the money given to the executives and pilots.
And 2 years down the road if things aren't going well , you know that the company will be requesting pay cuts ,please give a decent buyout package to your original US Airways employees so that we can end this nightmare!

bunt3dunk said:
1. If this merger is going to succeed you have to be fair with all of the employee groups .

2. And 2 years down the road if things aren't going well , you know that the company will be requesting pay cuts ,please give a decent buyout package to your original US Airways employees so that we can end this nightmare!
Statement 1 response:  I find that level of naivete refreshing in someone your age.  :lol:  Give me an example of one of the previous mergers where the employees needs were even considered, much less that everyone got to share equally in the payout.

Statement 2 response:  Bingo!  (But, could you also include us "original"  AA employees in that buyout offer?  Please.  Pretty please.  Please with sugar on it.)

jimntx said:
Statement 1 response:  I find that level of naivete refreshing in someone your age.  :lol:  Give me an example of one of the previous mergers where the employees needs were even considered, much less that everyone got to share equally in the payout.

Statement 2 response:  Bingo!  (But, could you also include us "original"  AA employees in that buyout offer?  Please.  Pretty please.  Please with sugar on it.)
Statement 1 response......  Example?  You were part of it,werent you?   Parity + 1%   ?????

Back