Sick Out - Sunday, January 2, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its is not Glass but CLASS. WN Treats its employees with respect. They truely understand that EVERY employee is important to a succesfull operation unlike our company that only believes that Management is the true asset, not EVERY EMPLOYEE.

Four pages of responses to a rumor started by some one who has no source.

By the way it is Forrest (not Forest). Sometimes spell check doesn't help.

SKY HIGH said:
TheLazarusman said:
As Forest would say, "Stupid is as stupid does." It takes one to know one Sky. lol lol lol; duh huh. SHUT UP little man. If you caint run with the big dawgs, stay onna da porch. Unnerstand?

uNNerstand?
..............dohhhhh! Ever hear of SPELL CHECK? FOREST?
[post="234542"][/post]​

Dog Wonder said:
Four pages of responses to a rumor started by some one who has no source.

By the way it is Forrest (not Forest). Sometimes spell check doesn't help.
[post="234594"][/post]​

My God people!!!!! You really crack me up. Let me draw you a picture here so you will understand. On a message board one of the ways that you show your perceived view of the ignorance of another persons post is to respond with a post of your own using language so illiterate that it can barely be understood; ie, mispellings, misuse of words, and spellings of words that make them sound gutteral or hillbillyish when pronounced as spelled.
Take your spell checker and shove it up your a$$e$; and while your at it, try not to check your intelligence quotient at the door when you log on to USaviation.com What a couple of ignorant, arrogant little pri*ks you two are!!!
:lol: :p :down:

The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW

Hope777 said:
No its is not Glass but CLASS. WN Treats its employees with respect. They truely understand that EVERY employee is important to a succesfull operation unlike our company that only believes that Management is the true asset, not EVERY EMPLOYEE.
[post="234556"][/post]​
THANK YOU!!

Yes, WN treats their employees well, but they've also never had a situation (yet) where things have created any significant friction between management and labor. The last round of negotiations with their flight attendants is proof enough that even LUV can't keep it together forever.

Also, for the less senior members on the board... AA191 claims to have had a relative who died when AA191 went down in 1979, which is why they use that screen name.

As for anyone who calls in sick when they're not sick, lying is still lying, regardless of how you want to place blame, and you deserve to be fired.

TheLazarusman said:
My God people!!!!! You really crack me up. Let me draw you a picture here so you will understand. On a message board one of the ways that you show your perceived view of the ignorance of another persons post is to respond with a post of your own using language so illiterate that it can barely be understood; ie, mispellings, misuse of words, and spellings of words that make them sound gutteral or hillbillyish when pronounced as spelled.
Take your spell checker and shove it up your a$$e$; and while your at it, try not to check your intelligence quotient at the door when you log on to USaviation.com What a couple of ignorant, arrogant little pri*ks you two are!!!
:lol: :p :down:

The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW
[post="234677"][/post]​

Hey Sky, youns and Dog unnerstand my post? I guess ya'll fellers deesidehd to stay onna da porch after awl. (Gee, ya reckon he really spellet them words that way on purpose?) Have a nice day. Ya'll come back now; ya hear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.