Sick Out - Sunday, January 2, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptBud330 said:
Everyone is blaming management. What ever happened to personal responsibility, integrity. and a semblance of work ethic.
I certainly can't blame management for expecting the employees to do their jobs.
[post="232652"][/post]​
CaptBud, can't employees expect those same attributes from their employers? If so, how would you grade USAirs managers. Integrity and Work Ethic does NOT equal Usair's management.

Let's think a minute. If US goes out of business and we all have to find a new job, would a new employer want us? What would a new employer think when they review a resume and see, worked for USAirways. Hmmm was this person a part of the major "meltdown" issues they had at the end. We all may have a long job search as a result and many employers may not be able to differentiate the quality worker form the SLUG!

Good Luck to All! <_<

duke said:
Let's think a minute. If US goes out of business and we all have to find a new job, would a new employer want us? What would a new employer think when they review a resume and see, worked for USAirways. Hmmm was this person a part of the major "meltdown" issues they had at the end. We all may have a long job search as a result and many employers may not be able to differentiate the quality worker form the SLUG!
Good Luck to All! <_<
[post="234512"][/post]​
I'd say you just made a good argument to leave RIGHT NOW and a very poor case for being the pillar of virtue model.

You can all smile at each other, exchange hugs, work for free but guess what, what is done is done and U is slipping away no matter what YOU do, it's time is expiring regardless.

It needed more than an attitude change which never happened, but most of all, U never obtained a successful management team.

The only people who made it were the golden parachute boys and the ones smart enough to cash in their U stock when it was high for that short period.

It’s way too late for attitudes to make any difference, it’s time to look at your life and figure out what’s next.

Curt

HAS EVERYONE NOTICED HOW AA191 "BAITS EVERYONE ON THE BOARD WITH NEGATIVE TOPICS AND POSTS ABOUT USAIRWAYS?

TOPIC:WHO'S GONNA GET PIT OR PHL WILL U DIES?
JUST WHO STARTED THAT TOPIC---> AA191

TOPIC:WHO'S GONNA GET U'S GATES IN LAX ON THE AMERICA WEST BOARD?
<DRUM ROLL>----->AA191

TOPIC:SICK OUT FOR SUNDAY?
WE HAVE A WINNER!! <DING>...<DING>...<DING>----> AA191

CAN WE SAY, STOP REPLYING TO HIS NON-SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKY HIGH said:
HAS EVERYONE NOTICED HOW AA191 "BAITS EVERYONE ON THE BOARD WITH NEGATIVE TOPICS AND POSTS ABOUT USAIRWAYS?

TOPIC:WHO'S GONNA GET PIT OR PHL WILL U DIES?
JUST WHO STARTED THAT TOPIC---> AA191

TOPIC:WHO'S GONNA GET U'S GATES IN LAX ON THE AMERICA WEST BOARD?
<DRUM ROLL>----->AA191

TOPIC:SICK OUT FOR SUNDAY?
WE HAVE A WINNER!! <DING>...<DING>...<DING>----> AA191

CAN WE SAY, STOP REPLYING TO HIS NON-SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="234527"][/post]​
I'd say the captain takes top honor with such nonsense and yet his topics produce tons of action because. . . . . . . . .because that is why these boards exists.

AA191 claims to not work for American Airlines. Most of her posts are on the America West forum. Shes obviously just "stirring up the pot".

deano said:
I'd say the captain takes top honor with such nonsense and yet his topics produce tons of action because. . . . . . . . .because that is why these boards exists.
[post="234529"][/post]​

SKY HIGH states: Funny that you agree with AA191 there, deano. AA stirs the pot and YOU join in with your WHINING. :lol: You two make a lovely COUPLE.

SKY HIGH said:
SKY HIGH states: Funny that you agree with AA191 there, deano. AA stirs the pot and YOU join in with your WHINING. :lol: You two make a lovely COUPLE.
[post="234531"][/post]​
Will You Marry Me AA191?

SKY HIGH said:
.....THAT'S CUTE. YOU WENT FROM WHINING, TO STUPID. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post="234537"][/post]​

As Forest would say, "Stupid is as stupid does." It takes one to know one Sky. lol lol lol; duh huh. SHUT UP little man. If you caint run with the big dawgs, stay onna da porch. Unnerstand?

:down: :down: :down:

TheLazarusman said:
As Forest would say, "Stupid is as stupid does." It takes one to know one Sky. lol lol lol; duh huh. SHUT UP little man. If you caint run with the big dawgs, stay onna da porch. Unnerstand?

uNNerstand?
..............dohhhhh! Ever hear of SPELL CHECK? FOREST?

SKY HIGH said:
TheLazarusman said:

uNNerstand?
..............dohhhhh! Ever hear of SPELL CHECK? FOREST?
[post="234542"][/post]​
I have been on internet boards since the mid nineties when bulletin boards were the "thing". Every time then and now that people no longer can think of a comeback to redeem themselves without looking stupid they revert to the, "you can't spell thing".

That's like saying my fart is smellier than yours.....

deano said:
I have been on internet boards since the mid nineties when bulletin boards were the "thing". Every time then and now that people no longer can think of a comeback to redeem themselves without looking stupid they revert to the, "you can't spell thing".

.......LOL, NOW WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY SAY TO THAT????--->
As Forest would say, "Stupid is as stupid does." It takes one to know one. lol lol lol; duh huh. SHUT UP little man. If you caint run with the big dawgs, stay onna da porch. Unnerstand

AND DEANO, HONEY......spare me your next comback. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.