So what do you expect from a Biden win?

Um...of those mentioned, only Chris Wallace is news media. And he's on Fox. Facebook and Tweeter are social networks, which have served to dumb down this country. And our illustrious leader is perhaps the biggest twit on Tweeter. Hell...if anything, the might put him on the board.

Facebook and Twitter have long been functioning as aggregators and distributors of information, and just started exercising editorial control over users, so by definition would qualify them as a media outlet.

Facebook and Twitter have long been functioning as aggregators and distributors of information, and just started exercising editorial control over users, so by definition would qualify them as a media outlet.
HOw many of Trump's twits have they deleted. Tweeter wouldn't be tweeter today without the ass in the white house.

K.C., K.C. Do you really hate hate Trump that much? ........ Sad! "Conspiracy " So what happens if just one of them is true?

K.C., K.C. Do you really hate hate Trump that much? ........ Sad! "Conspiracy " So what happens if just one of them is true?
None of them are, but he is running the country as if they are. Deep State. Antifa. Obama had SEAL Team 6 killed. Mail in voting fraud. He's one big conspiracy theory. None of them true. And I don't hate anybody, but I dislike Trump enough that I would take a pile of dog crap over him. I think that they call that...turd mentality

Stable genius.

What do you think will happen when Joe Biden wins? What new thing is coming that will fix this nation? What will happen with healthcare, taxes,immigration, foreign policy? And if you can, please explain how he plans to make these things happen.

COMPLETE DEMOCRAT CONTROL of all 3 branches !

T-Rump GUILTY of TAX FRAUD !

Melania Divorces the A HOLE !

And those are just for starters !

Reactions: robbedagain
HOw many of Trump's twits have they deleted. Tweeter wouldn't be tweeter today without the ass in the white house.
You must have missed Jack Dorsey, twiiter ceo, acknowledging the laptop contents was legit and had nothing to do with the left wing Rudy russian conspiracy theory....shortly after he had his stooges unlock the NY Post story....Duh.
No political bias on that platform.

COMPLETE DEMOCRAT CONTROL of all 3 branches !

T-Rump GUILTY of TAX FRAUD !

Melania Divorces the A HOLE !

And those are just for starters !

giphy.gif

You must have missed Jack Dorsey, twiiter ceo, acknowledging the laptop contents was legit and had nothing to do with the left wing Rudy russian conspiracy theory....shortly after he had his stooges unlock the NY Post story....Duh.
No political bias on that platform.
That might matter if Hunter Biden was running.